Mar 06 2013
By: BabyDreadz Splicer 77 posts

3oo King Leonidas Gameplay Revealed!

5 replies 406 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

King Leonidas has been seen in action! Also it seems they're gonna have the pit of Sparta from the movie as a MP map!

Youcan watch the video here----->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5Xr43Bx5E

What do guys think? I myself would like to see him have the Spartan sword as a secondary weapon.

Message 1 of 6 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: 3oo King Leonidas Gameplay Revealed!

Mar 6, 2013

I think it's awesome. That's exactly what i was hoping for with the dlc. I hope you can use parts of the costume, instead of being forced to use the whole of it. Because I want to use the helm and spear with the RotW armor. But it's still really cool. Lots of neat spear gameplay shown off.

BabyDreadz wrote:

I myself would like to see him have the Spartan sword as a secondary weapon.

im not sure if secondary weapons are a thing, but if you  have the option of not using the full set, you'll likely be able to be leonidas with a sword instead of a spear.

Message 2 of 6 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Leonidas should be the 5th allegiance lol
Message 3 of 6 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Agreed. I like the classic Spartan helmet piece. By Secondary i meant u could replace it

Message 4 of 6 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Personally I think he looked awesome.  This at least answers the questions surrounding if the spear was a "skin" or actual weapon, it's clearly a real-time weapon.  I'm sure you can equip him with any weapon or armor of choice too, since this is just a "skin", so Leonidas with War Hammer should be a viable option you'd think.  After seeing how awesome he looks, I don't think I'll ever have a reason to switch from this skin unless Kate Upton or Scarlett Johansson skins come out.

Message 5 of 6 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Mar 6, 2013

I curse Gamestop for having such a glorious offering! I loath that place and refuse to step inside, I pray to the gods it will be released later as DLC.

Get your Portable ID!
I am what the gods have made me!
Message 6 of 6 (299 Views)
0 Likes