Jan 22 2013
By: Carrioner Sackboy 429 posts

5 Things That Make Me RAGE

[ Edited ]
11 replies 279 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

So I've been playing and had some really 1 of those good games. 1st encounter and duble killl then 4 on 1 killed 3 before teammate killed me. things were going well half way there and already 11 kills and.... Connection to host lost....

Here is my top 5 thing that make me RAGEEE!!!

1. Connection to host lost - some noob got the advantage being host and he quit cause he just can't handle the loss. Why the hell I NEVER lose connection to host when I'm doing bad?

2. LAG - it is so frustrating when you pary (green message) and the guy just keep hitting you like it never happened

3. Filling up the lobby --how long I have to wait till the game finds those 8 players? Why the hell the game cant start with 7 or 6 players why it havr to be 8? i can be in the smaller team i don't care. more meat for me

4. So the game finally fount those 8 players you see the clock 30. 29, 28... You're happy that the game will start soon... 11, 10, 9... Someone leaves... Are you F KIDDING ME?

5. So the game just ended noone left in the middle so you think "next round should start soon" and... NOUP... someone left. What's the point leaving the game if you will still be playing GoW:A? How do I know that? Because after like 2 or 3 minutes you see that SAME GUY in the lobby. ARE YOU F KIDDING ME?

So those were my 5 things that make me RAGE. What's your story?

(Idea based on my B3 vid with same title)

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (279 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: 5 Things That Make Me RAGE

Jan 22, 2013
Well, with regard to your number three, a lot of people were not having much fun with less than eight players, so they changed it to require eight. The influx of new players from PS+ was supposed to alleviate the lengthy waiting concerns, but apparently it didn't pan out that way.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Agree with all of 2-5 mostly the lag. 

1 never really happened to me. 

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

1. Just--Tank not answering the one PM I sent.

2. Nothing in-game makes me rage...I don't get emotional playing video games.

edit: cause someone seemed confused

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Well then don't spam his box cause it can be iritating ;P
Ask once then if you're not getting an answer wait some time and try to sound like you're not doing "ctrl+v"

I actually didn't see any problemwith 3 on 4 cause if those 3 are skilled or at least 2 then those 4 will have a problem. That one can just capture all the time cause those 2 will dominate. Hell even 1 can dominate.

Usually I'm modest but now... F&%K! I'm a fricking dominator. At the beginning my **bleep** benn kicked all the time and now... 16-1, 17-1, 16-3 and so on.
Most of the time I get more then 10 kills and I'm not even using the spear
 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Agree with all five especially the 2nd point that is so annoying lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@Carrioner I Completely Agree With The 1st One, It Always Happens When You Least Expect It .

I Get A Bit Mad, But I Soon Realize It Is Their Loss For Not 'Putting-In' The Work To Get Better In The Long Run .

But The Beta Was A Big Step Into The Better Final MP Product !

By The Way Who Are You Aligning Too On Launch ?

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Am I the only one who never had a single lag issue? My interenet is 20 bps and worked fine for this beta. I played it about every day that it was available.

I'll just say it (though this might irk some people). If you're going to play MP than pay for a strong internet connection people.  

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 22, 2013

noheartallsoul wrote:

Am I the only one who never had a single lag issue? My interenet is 20 bps and worked fine for this beta. I played it about every day that it was available.

I'll just say it (though this might irk some people). If you're going to play MP than pay for a strong internet connection people.  

This may alienate some player that can't get higher speed internet where they live. It isn't fair to not let them play. I had the idea of segregating the community with higher and lower speed connections.

And you have never had any lag issues what so ever? Not even when it seems the other person  might be lagging? I have a 15 Mbps connection and have had it to where it seems the other person lagged.

@Carrioner  Number 1 I've pointed that out recently in another thread lol. I never seem to lost connection when I'm doing not so great only when I'm really having and awesome game. And # 4 is frustrating as well but I think it might be they get kicked out for some reason.  I really hope these issues are fixed in the final release. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
471 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Two things that made me RAGE! 

First, is those that would only jump around the fight waiting to attack!  

Second, is the Fred Flintstone twinkle toes sound that would get set off by whatever...

:robotmad:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (125 Views)
0 Likes