Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 16 2012
By: DJMadCow Uncharted Territory 1342 posts

5th god slot on mount olympus

96 replies 3287 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

Hey all,

Hope everyone's enjoying the beta thus far. I thought a good discussion thread would be speculation regarding the 5th spot on mount olympus that's seen during the tutorial. Most likely this will be for a DLC god to align with later on. Just wanted to see who people thought would be a good fit for the game. Some possibilities could be Athena, Helios, Artemis, or maybe someone new that hasn't had a role in one of the previous games like Apollo (there was the DLC skin for GoW3 and his bow was in that game too). Just throwing stuff out there. Any thoughts?

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 1 of 97 (3,287 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Re: 5th god slot on mount olympus

Dec 16, 2012

I personally would love Artemis! After a quick "here"s my sword" moment in God of War 1, I was a little disappointed she never showed up again. My mind settled on the prospect of an Artemis and Apollo dual boss fight in God of War 3, but alas it was not to be. Perhaps the slot is for both? Aligning yourself to the Twin Olympians would be amazing!

Get your Portable ID!
I am what the gods have made me!
Message 2 of 97 (3,274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Ther is a great chance that she may appear. At god of war ascension official page, when you play rise of the warrior you get the blade of artemis as a reward

Message 3 of 97 (3,272 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Dec 16, 2012

its going to be athena, helios, or hermes

photo i8tFCNOhrZsqu.jpg
Message 4 of 97 (3,262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Dec 17, 2012

After you beat the game it's gonna be Kratos.

Right :smileyvery-happy:?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 97 (3,232 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

Dec 17, 2012

BHK3 wrote:

After you beat the game it's gonna be Kratos.

Right :smileyvery-happy:?

Hmmm... not sure about this since Kratos... (WARNING SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED THE SERIES) .............................................................................................................................................. ...........................................................................................................................................................

... doesn't officially join olympus as a God until the end of the first GoW when he kills Ares and takes his throne as the new God of War. Seems like he kinda sorta just works for them until that time.

Interesting idea you bring up though, just wondering how it would fit into the storyline given Ascension is a prequel to the GoW series.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 6 of 97 (3,206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Dec 18, 2012
How about Hercules
Message 7 of 97 (3,180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Dec 18, 2012
so far i've only seen files for 4 gods.
Message 8 of 97 (3,176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 18, 2012

go all the way to the right once your looking at all the options you have. but you can't go back to that screen once you've started your character, best bet start with a different psn so you can see it. 

Message 9 of 97 (3,174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Dec 18, 2012

This really stood out to me as well, and was on my mind for quite a bit actually. i feel like if it was reserved for Athena her armor wouldnt already be available. Not to mention that in another thread im pretty sure Just_Tank said they were sticking with just four gods to align with. Maybe just keeping options open? If there were to be another God to allign with though, I'd like to see Hercules, even though technically he is not fully a god. but who cares right?

Message 10 of 97 (3,155 Views)
0 Likes