Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Re: 5th god slot on mount olympus

Dec 18, 2012

It can't be Athena cause of her armor and weapon, can't be Morpheus either.......logical choice is Artemis....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 11 of 97 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

Dec 18, 2012

SovereignSky wrote:

It can't be Athena cause of her armor and weapon, can't be Morpheus either.......logical choice is Artemis....

The only thing with Artemis too is that if you're playing the "Rise of the Warrior" social game, her blade will be an unlocked item as a reward for getting to Rank 4, which I'm guessing will be available to everyone regardless of which god they align with.

But who knows... only time will tell...

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 12 of 97 (709 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Artemis's Blade is already going to be a reward from Rise of the warrior. My best guess would be Helios. The gods that you have fought and or saw fight was Zeus, Ares, Poseidon, Hades, Hermes and Helios. Hermes has no offensive weapons and no offensive powers of any kind.  That leaves Helios. Helios i guess would be elemented by LIGHT, or maybe specialize in defence, hence Helios's Shield and all the armor he uses in the games. If theres a 5th, it's Helios.

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Message 13 of 97 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

Dec 18, 2012

AKiMbO-_-SLICEE wrote:

Artemis's Blade is already going to be a reward from Rise of the warrior. My best guess would be Helios. The gods that you have fought and or saw fight was Zeus, Ares, Poseidon, Hades, Hermes and Helios. Hermes has no offensive weapons and no offensive powers of any kind.  That leaves Helios. Helios i guess would be elemented by LIGHT, or maybe specialize in defence, hence Helios's Shield and all the armor he uses in the games. If theres a 5th, it's Helios.

If there is a 5th and Helios is chosen, his statue would look amazing in the tutorial on Mount Olympus. Imagine him standing in his chariot with the fire steeds... behold the power of the Sun!

Message 14 of 97 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Helios also has a relatively big part in the GOW story. Kratos saves Helios from Atlas in Chains Of Olympus. He is a Formidable Foe to the Titans and Kratos in GOW3 and also is the god of the Sun. That sounds like enouph to have your statue on the top of Olympus.

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Message 15 of 97 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Dec 18, 2012
i already told you guys, there's no 5th god. i'm looking at the beta files right now and all i see are for the 4 gods.
Message 16 of 97 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Rumba_Lumba wrote:
i already told you guys, there's no 5th god. i'm looking at the beta files right now and all i see are for the 4 gods.

The reason I started this thread to begin with was I noticed there was a 5th spot on Mount Olympus during the tutorial and thought it would be neat to speculate what it could mean. We're just discussing the possibility of if they were to release a 5th god to align with as DLC, who it could be. This doesn't necessarily mean that there will be a 5th god (or possibly more???) after the retail version comes out.

You're right though, as of right now the four gods that will be in the game at release are Zeus, Ares, Hades, and Poseidon... but who knows if it will stay that way in the future.

I remember seeing an interview with Todd Papy the director of Ascension (I think the interview was with IGN but i'm not sure; Adam Sessler was the interviewer and I'm not sure who he works for nowadays since leaving G4). When asked about about future DLC involving new MP maps, new weapons/armors, even new gods to align with Papy seemed to imply that yes there will be DLC and anything could be fair game.

Message 17 of 97 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Dec 19, 2012
of course there'll be DLC, but i think having an extra god is unlikely. each god has unique relics, items, magic, armours and a weapon.

and it might be that we'll be aligning ourselves with a god as well, in the SP *hint hint*.

but hey, if we can customize Kratos to have individual things from any god, that'd be nasty.
Message 18 of 97 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 19, 2012
I doubt there will be a 5th god, since there are only the 3 main gods and then, naturally, the god of war
Message 19 of 97 (667 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3321 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

5th god is kratos if you platinum the game

[just throwing it out there]

Message 20 of 97 (660 Views)
0 Likes