I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Re: 5th god slot on mount olympus

Jan 14, 2013

I think its most likely gonna be Athena, all 4 of the gods shown have played a pretty prominant role in the series and Athena has played one of the biggest along with Zeus. My guess is Athena, although you never know, they might surprise us and put someone else in.

PS. It's good to be back on these forums, haven't been active here since the months leading up to GOW3, gonna try to be on here as often as I can in the build up to the next game. :smileyhappy:

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 97 (1,129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Out of every God, I feel Athena is more suited. Since she played a huge role in the God Of War series. But either way the 4 we have now are perfect.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 97 (1,118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Apollo and Artemis, Twin gods would be amazing, though I dare not hope for something this epeic . . .

I think Athena would be awesome. She plays a large role in the series.  

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 97 (1,114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Well we have two possibilities...

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 97 (1,102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 16, 2013

alacarpa wrote:

DXBrea wrote:

Has nobody else noticed that if you go to the far right side on the area, not actually on the steps there is broken statue looking bit of rubble? Based on the GoW universe, that statue would have been Athena. Thus, not necessarily a 5th god to pledge allegiance to, but simply a visual effect to keep the GoW universe true to it's roots, you have Zeus in the center, his brothers Hades and Poseidon at his sides, and his well known children Ares and Athena (who were at war in the first GoW if I remember correctly) on the outsides

If it's Athena they'll have to remove Athena's blade and armor, not likely.

I think you misunderstood me, I mean I don't think there is going to be a 5th god to pledge allegiance to, that it is simply a visual effect, of course it also helps to explain why Athena's Armor and Blade are available to unlock, because she has been defeated thus any god's champion can use the equipment... although maybe down the road  they will add more gods to pledge allegiance to as DLC

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 97 (1,095 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I think their just messing with us.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 97 (1,092 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I have not read through the entire thread so I am apologizing in advance if this has already been mentioned but what if the fifth statue slot is for your Champion.

In some of the developer videos of Ascension, they have mentioned the multiplayer takes the player through their own version of Kratos' journey from unknown warrior to powerful god.

Now most people just take this figuratively (basically assuming your journey is just from Zero to Hero) but what if they actually mean this literally?

The fifth slot on the Rotunda could be reserved for when you finish up your Champion and there might be a story element where they ascend to god status.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 97 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 16, 2013

FinalEpsilon wrote:

I think their just messing with us.

Me too but why not imagine? lol

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 97 (1,072 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Last one is for you/me/us :smileyhappy:

Or for dev

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 97 (1,070 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1278 posts

Jan 16, 2013

kb4983 wrote:

I have not read through the entire thread so I am apologizing in advance if this has already been mentioned but what if the fifth statue slot is for your Champion.

In some of the developer videos of Ascension, they have mentioned the multiplayer takes the player through their own version of Kratos' journey from unknown warrior to powerful god.

Now most people just take this figuratively (basically assuming your journey is just from Zero to Hero) but what if they actually mean this literally?

The fifth slot on the Rotunda could be reserved for when you finish up your Champion and there might be a story element where they ascend to god status.

Very interesting thought... I recently thought about this possibility in the back of my mind too.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 97 (1,064 Views)
0 Likes