After about 4-5 hours of playing the God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta, I really like it. But a few things really annoy me...
- Add a Game Mode where magic is disabled.
- Make it more clear when you find a treasure (and what it is).
- When you go to Abilities > Relic/Item, the description of all the things in the categories are way too complicated. Make it easier to understand. For instance, what does this even mean "+40% for 8/s and Restores 10"?
- With each Armor and Weapon there needs to a map that shows what ability will be upgraded (and by how much) with each level increased. For example, you would be able to tell that the Blade of Ares will start with +75 Physical Power at level 1, at level 2 it will have more, and so on.
- Make a way to join friends!
- Add more finishing moves.
- More points should be awarded for objectives.
- Replace Start's function with Select's.
- Nerf the magic, it really gets on my nerves.
- Add another weapon type (I know there might be only 2 because it is only a beta).
- Add the ablilty to look at friend's Armor & Weapon set up.
- Nerf the Gladiator Hammer's L1 + Triangle move. When people take advantage of it, they constantly hit the ground, send he flying then throw a chained sword to bring me back, then they repeat...
- In the select menu, move the Quit Game and Options features out of the small corner and into the middle where we can notice it.
- Remove the Sword of Olympus's cut scene. It can still have a giant flash down to Earth, but dont interupt everything for a sword no one uses.
- Add the ability to melee while climbing.
- When killed by a team-mate, it should not be considered as a death.
I kind of like the idea of having private matches with the rules being able to be changed. Only certain weapons or in the case you would like "no magic" but then most of the people would pick the Ares character to play that mode but it would still give you what you wanted.
They have stated that there will be a "party" invite when the game comes out but it will not be tested in the beta.