Apr 04 2013
By: Hawk_of_Rawk Sackboy 501 posts

AHHHH feels good whooping some cheap jump slicers @SS

12 replies 303 views Edited Apr 4, 2013
Seriously these people are annoying and i still firmly believe that jumping should be grapple-able. It feels good whooping their @ss though Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 13 (303 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Re: AHHHH feels good whooping some cheap jump slicers @SS

Apr 4, 2013
yeah they are morons they do it over and over thinking it will work everytime. Then you parry them and they cant do **bleep** but run tail between legs.
Message 2 of 13 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Apr 4, 2013

problem? i grapple people out of the air all the time. and you might say its cheap, but its just safer than trying to use a far easier move to avoid/parry. jump moves add variety and are just as weak as their ground counterparts

Message 3 of 13 (268 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Apr 4, 2013

nah its a good move in some situations, like avoiding heavy attacks, and magic and what not. But some people just constantly do it and thats when its like really... you know I can just parry you..lol

Message 4 of 13 (263 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

Apr 4, 2013

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130213005641/fallout/images/d/dd/Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

Whats so great about not getting killed by a super obvious/easy attack to parry?
Its like being proud of being able to put on your own shoes Smiley Tongue

You guys need to get higher standards Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 13 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Ozagreus wrote:

nah its a good move in some situations, like avoiding heavy attacks, and magic and what not. But some people just constantly do it and thats when its like really... you know I can just parry you..lol

ahh, makes sense then. spam is never fun but thats why theres always an easy way around it (except for Hadoukens)

sadly i bet they never learned either and just kept jump attacking you. i can only imagine the rage they felt when you continually brutaled them

Message 6 of 13 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
43 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Crimson_SWE wrote:

Whats so great about not getting killed by a super obvious/easy attack to parry?

You are such an elitist dooshbag. Just go away with your esport boasting. No one cares about tekken lol. And the OP was pointing out how lame this jump attack is, how kids spam it, and how satisfying it is to kill them. Cause yes it is an obvious move to parry. **bleep** of here with your high horse **bleep**ttalk. your annoying and no one likes you.

Message 7 of 13 (221 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 4, 2013

I tried the Sword of Zeus out a bit tonight. Naturally, that meant I had to jump slice like the other e-peen lamers.  I felt dirty.  So easy to get ringouts.  

I tell you what's interesting, 2 lvl 30 Zeus vs 2 lvl 30 Ares.  It's death in an instant for one or the other.  Really forces you to be quick about things.  

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 8 of 13 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Apr 4, 2013
haha e-peen lamers. I like that. :]
Message 9 of 13 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Ozagreus wrote:

Crimson_SWE wrote:

You are such an elitist dooshbag. Just go away with your esport boasting. No one cares about tekken lol. And the OP was pointing out how lame this jump attack is, how kids spam it, and how satisfying it is to kill them. Cause yes it is an obvious move to parry. **bleep** of here with your high horse **bleep**ttalk. your annoying and no one likes you.

I'll completely second that, the kid's a super troll, just don't feed him and eventually he will get bored with it.

Message 10 of 13 (182 Views)
0 Likes