Message 12 of 122 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Character Bug.

Apr 21, 2013

jetlee2777 wrote:

Hey there Santa Monica Studios.

Since the download of your latest update (patch) 1.04 I´ve got now a well character bug,which means that when I choose one of the Gods e.g. Zeus it is automatically in my case always switching to Hades.

So I can do what I want and play with a different God for me it´s always Hades,who will get the XP.

Hope you know what I mean and will fix this bug asap.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

jetlee2777

That's been happening to all but there is a quick work around. when you switch you need to change something from your character like relic then it will stay and you can get xp for one you picked

Message 13 of 122 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 21, 2013

maybe make next week a triple XP weekend that way all of us who are having issues can take advantage and get lvled up.

Or maybe the triple XP is whats causing the problem

Message 14 of 122 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Apr 21, 2013

No it´s not I´ve bought  one of the new relicts of Hades,but it still stayed on him and it´s so like I said when I choose another God and finish a match Hades will get the XP,but not the God I actually chose.

Message 15 of 122 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: All Multiplayer Bugs! Post your glitches here!

Apr 21, 2013
Message 16 of 122 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 21, 2013

HYPNOSIS wrote:
Saw this post after i made a another post about it.
There is a bug with Ares relic of determination in trial of the gods. When i first equipped this relic with it at level one,it worked perfectly. After i leveled it up to level 2 it came on sporatically. Now that i have it at level 3 it does not activate at all in trial of the gods for me.
Gypsy or anyone know why this might be happening? I left in on for about 2 hours thinking it might of just got bugged out somehow.It didnt fix for me though.It doesnt activate ever or in any trial of the gods maps for me since i leveled it to level 3.

Anyone else having this issue??

I belive you may not see your hands glowing sometimes, but it is still active, I used to kill manticores spawns with one hit of the mace after some minutes in the desert, for example.

signature.jpg

Message 17 of 122 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

HYPNOSIS wrote:
Saw this post after i made a another post about it.
There is a bug with Ares relic of determination in trial of the gods. When i first equipped this relic with it at level one,it worked perfectly. After i leveled it up to level 2 it came on sporatically. Now that i have it at level 3 it does not activate at all in trial of the gods for me.
Gypsy or anyone know why this might be happening? I left in on for about 2 hours thinking it might of just got bugged out somehow.It didnt fix for me though.It doesnt activate ever or in any trial of the gods maps for me since i leveled it to level 3.

Anyone else having this issue??

I belive you may not see your hands glowing sometimes, but it is still active, I used to kill manticores spawns with one hit of the mace after some minutes in the desert, for example.

Yea that was actually one of the things that got me to notice it wasnt working for me at level 3. When i had it at level 1 I was killing the manticore spawns with one hit of mace on round 2 and above along with dropping some of the bigger bosses really quick with the mace.After i got it level 3, the manticore spawns are back to taking 2 hits and some of the larger bosses now take forever to kill again also. Another example which showed me it wasnt working at level 3, is the chimera at the end of round 4.When my relic was at level 1, I could kill the snake tail and the lion head with still enough time to throw the mace at the goat before its timer ran out. Now I can only kill the snake tail and rarely even get the white halo up for the lion head before the mace timer runs out.

Since level three my hands dont glow,nor do i ever get the crossed swords above my head from the relic while playing trial of the gods.

Message 18 of 122 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Disconnects

Apr 22, 2013

I've been kicked off many many times today and yesterday as well! I can be right in the middle of a fight or with 0 time left on the count down to a match and get kicked off.  it really f'ing sucks!

Message 19 of 122 (251 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 22, 2013

**Continue to have audio issues and glitch issues. Especially when trying grapple enemies and frozen sections where you can move your character but there seems to be an invisible wall preventing him to go forward. 

**An issue with Hercules where after you stun him you accidently kill him without going into his mini game. After doing this you do not attain victory but have to watch the clock go down all the way to 0 ending the game with a "Time Up" despite no enemeis around and the player visibily killing Hercules. 

Message 20 of 122 (249 Views)
0 Likes