Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: All Multiplayer Bugs! Post your glitches here!

Apr 22, 2013
about the blade of poseidon(the lvl25 weapon ) : it's supposed to provide you an orb that replenishes your magic after you used a combo or the square special but it doesn't work all the time . the orbs will most likely don't appear at all
Message 31 of 122 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I had a rare moemnt and actually was able to catch a little glitch the other day.

Message 32 of 122 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1340 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I've experienced the Ice Chimera glitch, where he ends up not dying in the Desert of Lost Souls in Trial of the Gods. Happened once yesterday and twice today; never experienced it before the patch 1.04 although I do recall some other ppl mentioning it too before the patch as well.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 33 of 122 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Apr 23, 2013
@gow71
it happened to me too, and it happened to me in both ends of the portal in desert of lost souls.
Also happened in any portal in any map, you cant go thru. Death is the only way to get out.... pretty annoying bug btw. And it never happened to me in 1.0.3
Message 34 of 122 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Enemies are constantly knocking me out of combos and spells. Especially zeus' ultimate which uninteruptable!
Message 35 of 122 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Character Bug.

Apr 23, 2013
Some of these aren't bugs

XX. Unable to grapple climbing enemies
Message 36 of 122 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Apr 24, 2013
A couple issues still: having a lot of kick backs to the lobby from about 1 to 4 minutes into matches. It happens in any type of match and some days it's worse than others, but seems worse since the 1.04 update.

In the bog of the forgotten, I will sometimes get stuck in/on the right altar ( the one with the mouth draining lethal fluid ). Basically a player will fall into the altar with the top half of the body being exposed. It traps you and guarantees a death at the hands of an opponent.
Tether fly by still happens but much less than before the 1.04 update
If one player is next to a chest and another is attacking said player with a "godly weapon drop" sword, he can attack nonstop until death. The attacked player even with full health cannot move from the spot and takes about 9 fast non-stop hits and dies. Been on both ends of it and mostly occurs in the " walls of Troy" .
In trial of the gods co-op, a glitch with the chimera where it just crawls around and can't be attacked and doesn't attack. This is during the earliest point while the beast still has its snake tail attached.

This may be by design but in trial of the gods either mode, time seems to be overly abundant in the desert but runs out much quicker in the rotunda and even quicker in the forum of Hercules.
Match making seems unfair most of the time. All my alignments hold a 36 or above ranking yet for example, a favor of the gods or capture the flag match will pit a 39,36, 33, 30 together against an 8, 18, 22, 30. It rarely matches teams evenly.
Time between matches is sometimes as short as 9 seconds giving you no time to switch alliegence or weapons, armor ect......
That's all I can think of right now.
Message 37 of 122 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Hello there. It seems that I am dealing with a big bug that a lot of other players are. Since the recent upgrade It seems like my character exp is stuck going towards my poseidon character rather than the one that i choose. I have tried turning the game off and back on, selecting any other god alignment, playing through a match, but it still just makes it my poseidon allegiance. Even if i go to join a match and then exit back to the loby its just switches back.

Message 38 of 122 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 24, 2013

New Glitch: Whilst playing TotG's mode my character could not grapple, his light attacks went right through opponents and he could not shoulder hit anyone!

Message 39 of 122 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 24, 2013
i cant play multiplayer at all :smileyhappy:
Message 40 of 122 (173 Views)
0 Likes