Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2012
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1309 posts
Accepted Solution

Allegiance Mode.

5 replies 153 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

After getting God Rank on Ascension Online, you get granted the power to have people side with YOU and you can customize powers for your followers to have. Also being able to customize a Special set of armor and weapons for your follower's to have and put the perks on the weapons for them to have with it. Now you can only make the perks so high, maybie up to 100-200 points? And the magic you can give them would be the same. I would love to put the time  into making a  Special set of armor and weapons for my fallowers. And once you get to god rank you can rename your sellf and choose what to be a God of. What do you guys think of this idea? or can you add on to it?

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 6 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Allegiance Mode.

Dec 20, 2012

I do like the idea but if you factor in the probable assumption that there won't be an unlimited amount of base armor to customize on and also the fact that there can be well over thousands of individuals who would reach God Rank online and growing, that it makes it very hard to maintain a decent flow of followers and a wide variety of unique armors in general.

Basically there aren't limitless resources for your idea. I do like the thought, it would be very cool, but GoW Ascension is just a ps3 game. In order for those types of resources to be available, you'd have to download it like in the Sims or Modnation Racers and etc. but even then, you're probably have to pay for base armor dlc's which would have to come out maybe once a month with at least 5-10 different bases in order to keep the armor of the individuals who have reached God Rank unique.

Message 2 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1309 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Ah but if you could draw on some of the armor and make those drawings stick out...Like you have playd Modnation Racers right? So you know how you can put stickers on your person and change the matirials of those stickers to shine or make it look like paper. Well why not do the same thing but for ascension online? Creat your own symbol and place it on the new armor and weapon and polish it, and just keep adding more drawings.

lawl.jpg

Message 3 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 21, 2012

So i gave the game another chance and when i got blade of athena, i got so happy that i dominate kids left and right with it :smileyhappy:. went from hating the game to loving it :smileyhappy:.

Message 4 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 21, 2012

maybe it could work if it's only a custom jpg applied as a displacement map to add texture on a plain armor.

Message 5 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1309 posts

Dec 21, 2012
That's a great idea. Good thinking.

lawl.jpg

Message 6 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes