Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SCEA
415 posts

Re: Alot of suggestions but no developer comments on our suggestions

OFFICIAL POST
Dec 17, 2012

**bump** just to make sure you guys saw our posts. We're increasing resources, hurray!

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 11 of 14 (153 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Hopefully the OP realises that they just got more responses in 1 thread than I seen in most beta test forums.  Ive been in quite a few alpha, beta(open and closed), and other forms of testing already.   Most times you get responses from appointed active forum mods not actual developers and especially not pictures of pizza box piles in the studio surrounded by GW stuffs while beta is going on.

That picture is awsome and generally sold for an extra $20 us dollars on a collectors set dvd titled the Making of......

Just remember since its the actual developers posting and reading on here they are usually busy doing things like I dont know... programming and designing in our suggestions which means taking 10-20minutes every hour to type responses isnt very realistic.

Message 12 of 14 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 18, 2012

hey guys! its all good! i understand. its the 1st online title for gow! massive pizza consumption, haha..

Message 13 of 14 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1967 posts

Awesome! I'd much rather have the devs work hard on the g...

Dec 18, 2012

Awesome! I'd much rather have the devs work hard on the game than fiddle with us. As long as they read it, understand it and push forward, I'm cool with that. I'm officially addicted to the beta, so I'm pretty sure my opinion is biased anyways...

PS. Spectator Mode. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 14 of 14 (94 Views)
0 Likes