Apr 7, 2013

^in this game.....it is not needed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 69 (143 Views)
Splicer
54 posts

Re: An Unhappy Camper...

Apr 7, 2013

Boo stat tracking!  Boo!  Wanna hear something funny, though?  I actually get really great kills/scores with Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus... but I struggle so hard with Ares.  That's like the most offensively dominating class, but I just can't seem to finish the kill as easily as the others allegiences.  My best score as Ares thus far is probably 11-5 but my team was losing reeeeally bad to some clan so I just focused on killing instead... :smileyfrustrated:

Message 32 of 69 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Apr 7, 2013

^we r twins! XD I hate playing ares.....it never works right

Message 33 of 69 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Yep agreed, I would like to see how many kills and deaths I have but Im not that interest in it enough to have a stats system

Message 34 of 69 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Apr 7, 2013

^I oppose it bcuz my clan is thinking about rating its members based on this new stat system..........if that happens......how the hell can a healer poseidon keep up with hades, ares, and zeus when we get judged on kills :smileysad:

>I would be fairly hurt by that just considering how much I try to help the team.....and soon that wont mean anything anymore....

Message 35 of 69 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Ouch, that wouldnt be good for u lol. I kinda gave up on supporting my team with poseidon mainly cuz its just random ppl who just mess around, but if I was in a clan I might have been more supportive. Well sadly Im almost done lvling up everything of his, cuz I will be switching to a different god but once Im done lvling them up Im most likely going to go back to poseidon.

Message 36 of 69 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 7, 2013

The problem with most leaderboards is that they're limited to the following categories:

- Score (or "Favor" in this game)

- Kills

- Deaths

- Assists

- Wins

- Losses

In this game, we need to also keep track of how much HP you helped recover for teammates as well as how much % you buffed your team.  We also need to be able see stats split per allegiance.  One player's Zeus might have a significantly higher k/d ratio than his Poseidon.

Message 37 of 69 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11767 posts

Apr 7, 2013

^yeah I rlly dont know what I'll do if I start getting judged on kills.....well actually....I do know....Id have to stop caring about the group...and just fight for myself. Id have to steal world weapons, ignore alters, let teammates die, and just in general do things that dont fit my playstyle..

Message 38 of 69 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 7, 2013

oh goody, I forgot ppl would start doing things that they usually never do just to have good stats. Man I hated leader boards and now u guys are making me remember why I hated them. Actually not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing lol.

Message 39 of 69 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Agreed. I started playing again this week and the lag/glitches were killing me. When I finally found a matchad with decent connectivity and starting to get kills/favors (2nd place), I was disconnected .. XP lost. 

Gona trade-in for Bioshock Infinite tomorrow .. wonder if gamestop will offer $ for the CE with statue.

Message 40 of 69 (89 Views)
0 Likes