Apr 25 2013
By: NYCAakira First Son 7 posts

Anychance of brining back x3 EXP?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 179 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

So I maxed out ARES, Hades, Posiden at 40 and every piece of armor available to them at rank 3. But my zues is only 24!!!!! Smiley Mad  i would like to max out zues

PS. I should of maxed out zues instead of Posiden, because posiden feels like it takes a year and a half to kill anything Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 8 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: Anychance of brining back x3 EXP?

Apr 25, 2013
Level Zeus in totg. Very easy to do
Message 2 of 8 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Apr 25, 2013

There is a double XP schedule posted on this forum. You could concentrate your play time with Zeus around that.  Besides you don't want to have it all maxed out so fast that you have nothing left to max out right? Enjoy the process not the end result, as you should with life.  The "end" of things isn't what it is cracked up to be. 

Besides the double/triple XP bonuses are just that... bonuses.  Not how the game is intended to let you progress.  Don't expect it, just enjoy it.

Message 3 of 8 (158 Views)
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I have zeus 30, ares 37, poseidon 35 and hades 32 and I don't even rank up equipment I don't use Smiley Tongue. I is cool to level up quickly but as soon as everything is maxed you would start becoming bored. Reaching lv40 without bonus xp is much more rewarding Smiley Very Happy

signature.jpg

Message 4 of 8 (119 Views)
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 25, 2013
^I'm the opposite personally. I find the process of maxing things out/unlocking things to be extremely boring and find games way more fun after I've unlocked/maxed everything, provided that level grinding hasn't burned me out on the game at least. I've got my 4 warriors at level 32/33 and most stuff now is maxed. Even 3x xp and new stuff was barely enough to motivate me to play at this point since overall I'm disappointed and frustrated with the entire game/SSM.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 5 of 8 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 25, 2013

NYCAakira wrote:

So I maxed out ARES, Hades, Posiden at 40 and every piece of armor available to them at rank 3. But my zues is only 24!!!!! Smiley Mad  i would like to max out zues

PS. I should of maxed out zues instead of Posiden, because posiden feels like it takes a year and a half to kill anything Smiley Indifferent

The next XP event is on April 30, but it'll be Double XP and not Triple.

Here's the full schedule: http://godofwar.playstation.com/en-us/blog/double-xp-wednesday-full-schedule/

Message 6 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I must have just missed the Wednesday and Thursday XP events. Oh well, I'll snag the next two events when they come by.

Message 7 of 8 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Rafa_psc wrote:

I have zeus 30, ares 37, poseidon 35 and hades 32 and I don't even rank up equipment I don't use Smiley Tongue. I is cool to level up quickly but as soon as everything is maxed you would start becoming bored. Reaching lv40 without bonus xp is much more rewarding Smiley Very Happy

Yeah I learned my lesson the first time when the cap was lvl 30; took too much advantage of the bonus XP time and maxed out all the allegiances thinking it would be fine... but you do end up losing some motivation. Thankfully I still had some equipment to lvl and unlock so it worked out fine.

Once the patch 1.04 was released I decided to take my time a bit more in leveling them. I also feel taking your time too lets you experience the allegiance a bit more and get more familiar with their armors/weps/relics/items/magic. Plus yeah... it can be fun too Smiley Happy.

Leveling too fast can cause you to just zip all the way to the top without fully understanding how to utilize all of the things each allegiance has at their disposal. Has happened in other games, especially MMOs where ppl actually complained about high lvl new players who didn't know what they were doing with their skill sets but got to a high lvl via bonus XP events. Just my opinion though; everyone has their own.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 8 of 8 (88 Views)