Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 18 2012
By: AKiMbO-_-SLICEE Splicer 73 posts

Anyone see the SLICEE's?

4 replies 172 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

Theres 4 of us and we are really good, just wondering if anybody has seen any of us in the lobbies.

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: Anyone see the SLICEE's?

Dec 18, 2012
Didn't mean to give this thread kudos FYI. Was trying to report or demote it since it has nothing to do with beta testing annd everything to do with your ego being fed.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (150 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Yeah, I killed you a couple of times in Team Favor

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47952 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

To the original poster:  No I haven't seen you but I haven't played much.   If I do come across you I'll be sure to let you know!

In the future try to not make threads in the beta section for this type of thing as we are really supposed to be here to help make the game better.  The general GOW discussion areas are perfect for socializing.

Viddik wrote:
Didn't mean to give this thread kudos FYI. Was trying to report or demote it since it has nothing to do with beta testing annd everything to do with your ego being fed.

You can remove your kudos.  In the upper right corner of the post (says options), same place you go to try and report one, there will be an option to "revoke kudos".  

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (124 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 18, 2012
ahh many thanks. I was posting from my phone and sadly it's very difficult to navigate the forums through that browser.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (109 Views)
0 Likes