Jan 27 2013
By: rachelnlucas Hekseville Citizen 274 posts

Appreciation for info and improvement!

4 replies 103 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

We need a thread to give appreciation for those working on making the game better. Guys give some luv and props here please.

We have lots of complaint threads and when you are doing something ( especially for the first time)  it sucks when everyone points out the faults in great lengths , but when you are doing something good you get very little recognition.

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/blog/thank-you-exclusive-first-look/

The threads that have this shown are little and don't give a lot of  "YAY" , "awesome" , ect.

Guys thanks for giving us some info on the changes, more or in depth info is always welcomed.  I can't wait to get back in there and play with some of the guys/gals I've seen on the forum. Can't wait for the final product and hope you make us fans proud.

Message 1 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Re: Appreciation for info and improvement!

Jan 27, 2013

I have yet to see "complaint threads" in a while. Either way, they have done such an AMAZING job on the multiplayer, havnt been this excited for a game in a very long time. Cant wait for March 12th, skip my last few classes just to play it Smiley Happy hopefully they will have a midnight release and I will be the first one there. I didnt put the controller down I was so glued to the beta (which hasnt happen in a very long time), the full game will be the death of me Smiley Tongue in a good way.

Message 2 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

We need a thread to give appreciation for those working on making the game better. Guys give some luv and props here please.

We have lots of complaint threads and when you are doing something ( especially for the first time)  it sucks when everyone points out the faults in great lengths , but when you are doing something good you get very little recognition.

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/blog/thank-you-exclusive-first-look/

The threads that have this shown are little and don't give a lot of  "YAY" , "awesome" , ect.

Guys thanks for giving us some info on the changes, more or in depth info is always welcomed.  I can't wait to get back in there and play with some of the guys/gals I've seen on the forum. Can't wait for the final product and hope you make us fans proud.

Don't take this the wrong way, but making a thread to praise the "thank you thread" of which 2 already exist and can be seen on this first page of the forum doesn't further to make the game better. Keep the praise in the stickied thread, so concerns with the beta can be seen.

FYI

SSM have set this sub forum for the purpose of "beta feedback" experiences, they want criticism on the soon to be released title.

There is a general GOD:A forum for a reason....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension/bd-p/24858

Message 3 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 27, 2013

A fair opinion. However, many of our suggestions have been addressed with the new information they gave us.  The "Thank you" sticky is a thank you to us, not from us. This just gives encouragement and is a thanks for sharing info . Which they didn't have to do.

Could have made us wait to see what they were focusing on and see if any of the suggestions were put into action.

Message 4 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 27, 2013

So considerate all the time, TC Smiley Wink

I appreciate everything SSM has done so far.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 5 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes