Dec 21 2012
By: carnifex49 Hekseville Citizen 253 posts

Are special attacks (L1+Square, L1+ Triangle) physical or elemental?

4 replies 319 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

Do they do physical damage or elemental damage? Does it depend for the weapon? (IE Zeus Sword would do elemental while Barbarian hammer would so physical.)

Thank You!

Message 1 of 5 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Re: Are special attacks (L1+Square, L1+ Triangle) physical or elemental?

Dec 21, 2012
I think with zeus it's e. damage and with ares it's p. damage but there's no way to tell.

Wouldn't make sense if ares players had e. damage specials.
Message 2 of 5 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Ares does physicall damage while zeus does elemental. It also depends on the weapon you are holding. To my knowlage, if you have a weapon with physical attack (orange sword icon), then it will be doing physical damage aside from having a blue icon which should be dealing elemental damage. hope that explains things.

Message 3 of 5 (292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 22, 2012
I would really like a solid answer on this. It would stop me trying to build hybrid with zeus weapons.
Message 4 of 5 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Emoney244 wrote:
I would really like a solid answer on this. It would stop me trying to build hybrid with zeus weapons.

i gave a pretty good answer here (Ares does physicall damage while zeus does elemental. It also depends on the weapon you are holding. To my knowlage, if you have a weapon with physical attack (orange sword icon), then it will be doing physical damage aside from having a blue icon which should be dealing elemental damage. hope that explains things.)

Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)
0 Likes