By: Hawk_of_Rawk Sackboy 501 posts

Are they Nerfing any gods in a patch?

51 replies 582 views Edited Mar 20, 2013
I keep seeing people say they are but where is the source? just curious
Message 1 of 52 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Are they Nerfing any gods in a patch?

Mar 20, 2013
Christ I hope not.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 52 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2273 posts

Mar 21, 2013

I think if you want to leave the gods alone, the armors and weapons themselves need to be tweaked along with skills for each.

The stun-locking in this game is insane, and even unblockable moves are getting blocked. Certain god's attacks have priorities over others, and hammers should not be attacking faster than swords or spears. You'd swear people were using a turbo button at times and the animation goes twice the speed.

I think there is a severe lack of physical resistance gear in this game unless Ares has it all as well as Poseidon. I haven't seen Hades or Zeus with good physical resistant gear.

Message 3 of 52 (569 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Keepin it real with 0% phys lol, I know what you mean.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 4 of 52 (556 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

THe only thing I think MIGHT need nerfing is some of Hades' stuff BUT AND I STRESS BUT I have not played with Hades yet. Starting on him in a little while. I just know that going against a Hades is almost an exercise in futility at times. He maneuvers so quick and can be a pain in the butt to kill. Again, I am not really even sure this needs nerfing. Maybe I just went up against the better man those few times when Hades danced circles around me while levelling some wickedly powered combos.

I am actually really impressed with the balance in this game. I keep going back to those fights against Zeus...if he doesn't combo me to death and I manage to avoid his specials, I rip him apart in no time flat lol if not, I watch my health go bye bye just as fast :smileytongue:

Hades time after dinner!

EDIT - I will say it seems odd to me that the Poseidon hammers can do such brutal damage with 0% Physical attack bonus. Not sure what's up with that but my KDR has been enjoying itself :smileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 52 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Mar 21, 2013
^Regarding your EDIT input, I must admit it that after hours of online bouts I have noticed that the % suggesting on each weapon/armor that it has i.e better elemental dmg/physical defense is either non existent or so low that it doesn't have much af an impact. The only thing that seems to work is cooldown reduction where I did noticed shorter times between special attacks I could perform. Anything else is just misleading and doesn't have any real impact. I've been playing with all God and thats my observation. Correct if im wrong. I dare you, I double dare you :smileytongue:
Life's a Game
Message 6 of 52 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2273 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Even with switching armors I feel that none of these stats are truly accurate outside of elemental or physical damage. Cooldown is probably the most important next to a type of defense, but defense just seems inconsistent regardless of what you're equipping.

One thing is for sure, I balance armors on every character and it's probably working against me. I should just go ape sh|t and go for max cooldown or max attack since people stun-lock you to death constantly in this game. Hades and Poseidon destroy Ares and Zeus classes. Ares only wins in a stun-lock/block disabling assault, and Zeus with a stun-lock/stun balls/silencing technique.

Message 7 of 52 (512 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Thats my feeling exactly Silver. Glad Im not the only one. Kudos for U :smileyhappy:
Life's a Game
Message 8 of 52 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2797 posts

Mar 21, 2013

so no one wants a poseidon nerf huh ? :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 52 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 21, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

Even with switching armors I feel that none of these stats are truly accurate outside of elemental or physical damage. Cooldown is probably the most important next to a type of defense, but defense just seems inconsistent regardless of what you're equipping.

One thing is for sure, I balance armors on every character and it's probably working against me. I should just go ape sh|t and go for max cooldown or max attack since people stun-lock you to death constantly in this game. Hades and Poseidon destroy Ares and Zeus classes. Ares only wins in a stun-lock/block disabling assault, and Zeus with a stun-lock/stun balls/silencing technique.

Due to my obsessive NEED to unlock and max everything out, I have been stuck on Poseidon and his super-high defense (and 73-75 health) and I can tell you with absolutel surety that defense DOES matter. I can go toe to toe with an Ares and unless he manages a wall-bounce combo, I survive and make him pay before he can say "regenerate special!" while when I carry lower physical resistance, I stand little chance and die quickly. To be fair, my resistance hovers around the 40% mark. But I do feel the difference when I carry that stat.

Message 10 of 52 (492 Views)
0 Likes