Wastelander
787 posts

Re: Are they Nerfing any gods in a patch?

Mar 21, 2013

I dont think they will nerf Gods, but specific weapons. I have played a ton of matches and switched around Gods often, they all feel pretty balanced. The only complaint I have right now is Sword of Hades and the fact you can attack right after a grapple ( even though my warrior glows white)

Message 21 of 52 (206 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Mar 21, 2013

They need to buff or nerf weapons not the gods, no sense why a rank 25 weapon is worse than a lower rank, all Lances specials are TOO slow to be of use cept LoH [] special and Zeus to an extent, Blade of Ares (rank 25 weapon) needs to have lower cooldown cause it still takes over 40 seconds for it to cooldown with full max Skorpian(probably exaggereating on cooldown but still too long), Maul of Poseidon is too slow (they're meant to be slow when charging for tornado but still slow w/o charging), Sword of Zeus   /\ special start-up is too slow, right now those weapons are only viable in co-op, try to do them in PvP and watch yourself get massacred

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 22 of 52 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 21, 2013
I haven't ran into Hades' sword/blade too much, but when I do, people don't even use their normal attacks. I don't care, but I hope they don't think they're amazing or anything.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 23 of 52 (196 Views)
Wastelander
634 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

I just dont understand whats the all fuzz about hades sword and persephones charm item.i cant even count how often i have raped hades olayer whit those setups... avareg fight aproximitly i win 7-8 ou of 10 agains hades whit those setups...well maybe its just me then...i have learned to adap and counter those moves and evade.imidietly when he pops item on i start relentless assault and dont even give a chance to spam special moves and when he dives i wait....waiting then i dodge and booom i start square square triangle and then my own special...ofc i lose sometimes,its part of the game...the reason it feels so op is because when you are in gangrape state you cant mind your surroundigs and he probably hits you...this is just my opinion...i have not been overpowereded any hades player...yet...i have countered few good hades player and they where using warhammer or maul,like i use hammer or maul,but now i have switched to ares hes the only low level yet to gain exp.

EDIT: If SSM removes the item and sword i wont lose my goodnight sleeps,but it sounds too hars...it fun sword though...you can dive under flame traps and not getting killed and jump from cliff with diving position and go straight to underground...its fun Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 52 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 21, 2013
^Most Hades players have the same build. Predictable as all hell.
Message 25 of 52 (183 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Haha using Hades Spear right now and it's a tough cookie to crack. Low damage output combined with too much vulnerability with those specials (which ARE relatively spammable with cooldowns). THis thing is a waste of life for me. I do okay sometimes with it but more often than not, I get owned. I do find that not grappling a launched apponent with the L1+Triangle attack (an explosion follows that curses them) does some nasty damage but it seems to be easily blocked or evaded.

I'll get around to that sword some day. See what the deal is. Some Hades players have annoyed the heck out of me with that weapon and I still haven't found a way around it. I seem to be lagged way too often, I think. So much for this beastly internet connection.

Message 26 of 52 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 21, 2013
I use the Lance of Hades. Whoever is in a battle with me will know who I am Smiley Very Happy Heal the **bleep** out of my teammates.
Message 27 of 52 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Zeus is retarted with the sword of zeus chalic of ambrosia and relic of chance, but there are combos on other allegiances that are equally as powerful if used correctly. Its just that this combo is super easy to use. you get free 100 magic basically, an block breaking quick attack plus a lightning bolt on quick attack CD. if you use lightning storm on this combo its like mega super easy to kill 3 people at a time with complete ease. Not **bleep** or saying it should be nerfed, hes a mage and depends on magic, i get it. But surrsly... he's pretty **bleep** powerful.
Message 28 of 52 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Mar 21, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
I use the Lance of Hades. Whoever is in a battle with me will know who I am Smiley Very Happy Heal the **bleep** out of my teammates.

Oh you use the Lance huh? What do you do when you wanna do /\ special? /\ special's slowness is what gets me about the lances, [] special requires setups to be able to cast it (not on Hades lance), I REALLY would like to use Lances instead but god they're slow

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 29 of 52 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 21, 2013
^I use it when I hit the enemy away or when they're parried. I rarely do it when I'm fighting 1 on 1. I'm loving it. I wanted to switch a few days ago cause I couldn't get anything in. Turns out it was just lag.
Message 30 of 52 (133 Views)
0 Likes