Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Re: Ares Allegiance Thread

Apr 9, 2013
@Dabeast151
i feel you man but i love that war hammer, i found it one of the best hammers in the game, im still not level 25 but i want to give the maul a try also.

@czeuch
give the war hammer a try if your good with hammers it does amazing damage and with all that high attack youll over whelm your oppenent!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 323 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I was trying the spear and it seemed nice. I'll give more time to the spear and then go to the war hammer.

Smiley Tongue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 72 of 323 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Apr 10, 2013
Does anyone use the war armor?? And If so with which weapon u think its best or combining it maybe??
Message 73 of 323 (548 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Apr 12, 2013

**bleep** the Ares allegiance is so f**king good, i reached Lv 30 with Hades so i decided to start over as a Ares user and now i'm getting alot more kills, yesterday i had 16 kills- 3 deaths in the labrinth map(no joke).

The weapon i use is the sword of Ares btw.

Message 74 of 323 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

@KaOt1CuCo

Whenever I use the War Armor, I usually combine it with armors from other sets like War Armor --- top and bottom and Battle Armor --- middle. As for weapon, it's really up to your play style.

@OmegaSpear

Good to hear! Smiley Happy

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW

Message 75 of 323 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 12, 2013
The war armor seems pretty good. I just have the boots for now, but I intend to max out the full set. I can give you 26% + PD, more depending on your weapon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 76 of 323 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 12, 2013
@czeuch

Very true, but it tones down your PA considerably. If I'm not mistaken, you can equip Athena's Blade and get pretty decent PR with all Battle Armor equipped. But to each their own. I never go full War Armor with Ares. There are too many drawbacks for my play style. Smiley Wink

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 77 of 323 (403 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Friday I reached level 30 on all gods fitting since it was one month from release. And Ares is my favorite just some smash mouth multilayer. Second choice would be Zeus that magic is deadly. I've also maxed out all amour except medusa and the last set for Hades, Zues, and **bleep**. (Ares i completely MAXED) and right now i enjoy playing with war armour. BUT my main cup of tea is playing with NO ARMOUR i can still get good ratio a average around 9 kills to 3 deaths. and i just LOVE smashing players and they just sit there is shame when i have no armour its loads of fun for me. 

also my weapon of choice is the first spear. (after playing with Zeus and **bleep**. i found myself liking it and figuring out the play style with it.) 

Message 78 of 323 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 14, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@czeuch

Very true, but it tones down your PA considerably. If I'm not mistaken, you can equip Athena's Blade and get pretty decent PR with all Battle Armor equipped. But to each their own. I never go full War Armor with Ares. There are too many drawbacks for my play style. Smiley Wink

I actually run a full War Armor set, lately. I used to mix in a Fury piece but with my Lance, the cooldowns are quick as it is so it's unnecessary. Ares with good Defense is VERY good in my experience. I survive any onslaught outside of a magical one and still issue a 47% PP punishment afterward with a burn notice Smiley Very Happy

I guess I am a bit of a sloppy fighter so the PD helps me stay alive so I can put forth my own offense.

Message 79 of 323 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 14, 2013

^lol well maybe ur not as surgically precise as delsol but I think u r very good Smiley Happy

Message 80 of 323 (338 Views)
0 Likes