Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 17 2013
By: Thanatos_Mortis Sackboy 494 posts

Armor Suggestion: Chimera Armor

40 replies 832 views Edited Mar 17, 2013
Greeting mortal warriors..I had an idea for an armor for multi-player & thought it Would be appropriate if I shared it with all of you.

Now the Chimera Armor would not only be aesthetically unique but statistically as well.
The armor itself will visually resemble the chimera monster from the story mode.Each piece of the armor (helmet, upper armor, & lower armor) will have Its own unique stats.

HELMET: Now if you remember the chimera monster, you would remember that the goat head is the head of the beast so it would only make sense that it be on the head of the player.
Now when you think of a goat or ram you think of a defensive animal with hard horns so it would make sense if the helmets defense points were high. It could also some attack points since the ram is an aggressive beast.

Upper ARMOR: now the lion head is Of course the center of the beast as noticed in the game so of course it will be the chest piece of the Armor. The lion is known for being a quick & powerful beast so this piece of the armor will have High attack points & some cooldown reduction points .

LOWER ARMOR: The snake is the tail of the chimera & it only fits that it would be the legs of the armor. The snake is a quick & venomous creature. Its stats would be high cooldown reduction with some elemental power or vice versa

Message 1 of 41 (832 Views)
Last Guardian
11741 posts

Re: Armor Suggestion: Chimera Armor

Mar 17, 2013

^genius

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 41 (821 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 17, 2013

I love this idea! I'm honestly surprised that chimera armor wasn't implemented already, but if it makes it in, it should follow your post. BTW good games the other day! We should play together sometime!

Message 3 of 41 (803 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Mar 17, 2013

More armor? Signed!

Message 4 of 41 (786 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Loved the idea, but it seens a little OP for me. If you notice, the MP is all about "mixing" gears or go straight to one set, making a set of gears with multiple diferentes statuses can imply into powerful combos with another gears, which can be unballanced. I'm not saying that they shouldnt make more armors, just saying that they need to take care to dont disrupt the harmony between the already existent gears.
Message 5 of 41 (774 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
973 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Great idea, I would also like to suggest an improvement in poseidon/zeus/ares war armor helms, I still don't know their stats but I suppose its better than battle armor but battle armor helms look so freaking cool when war helms look kinda dumb :\

signature.jpg

Message 6 of 41 (737 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 22, 2013
@Thanatos_Mortis

SSM READ THIS NOW ! .Lol

Perfect Idea !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 7 of 41 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Just don't make it extreme have extreme stats like Zeus and Ares. Rather make it like Hades - moderate increase to multiple stats.
Message 8 of 41 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Mar 22, 2013
@Thanatos

AWESOMESAUCE! :smileyhappy:
Message 9 of 41 (625 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts