Dec 19 2012
By: thedonjl Splicer 56 posts

***Armor kill bug***

10 replies 100 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

During about 90% of brutal kills doesn't matter mode armor disappears during kills

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Santa Monica Studio Community Strategist
402 posts

Re: ***Armor kill bug***

Dec 19, 2012
We are looking into this, definitely a bug we are aware of, thank you for reporting again.

-Tank
Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 19, 2012
oh I figured it was on purpose and found it kinda cool, like your attack broke their armor into pieces or something
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Dec 19, 2012
wow this does not matter.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Sorry you feel that way i am just reporting a bug that can be fixed so the final product will be complete
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 19, 2012
you know I think I like it better, since I did that sword finisher where you cut him nearly in half, and his Skorpion armor remained on but did not get cut, so it looked extremely buggy
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Dec 19, 2012

leodacat wrote:
you know I think I like it better, since I did that sword finisher where you cut him nearly in half, and his Skorpion armor remained on but did not get cut, so it looked extremely buggy

Yea I agree. My main gripe about the brutal kills is the lack of blood. Its just not realistic. Take for example the arm chop torso split with the sword; there isn't a single drop of blood that comes out of the flying arm, or the stump! It looks like claymation or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Dec 19, 2012

CaptainKhronic wrote:

leodacat wrote:

Yea I agree. My main gripe about the brutal kills is the lack of blood. Its just not realistic. Take for example the arm chop torso split with the sword; there isn't a single drop of blood that comes out of the flying arm, or the stump! It looks like claymation or something.

Yeah, hopefully they fix it sometimes soon, I've seen a lot of people complaining about it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7443 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I noticed this too. Didn't think much of it. It registerd to me as it destroyed their armor so you could eviscerate them. Plus I would imagine it would require a whole other level to program in a destroyed armor visual for each different suit, sounds difficult.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3320 posts

Dec 19, 2012
I thought it the chest armor was getting shattered on your first strike, and after playing the last 2 games it pretty much confirmed it, for one brutal kill animation at least. My guy swung his sword across the victim's chest and I see the armor shatter.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (51 Views)
0 Likes