Dec 21 2012
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1323 posts

Ascension Clan Advertisement

[ Edited ]
6 replies 105 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

Clan name: "Erebus" The name is Greek and it means "Nether darkness"

I'm looking for bad **bleep** players, players who know God of War like the back of their hand. People who are huge fans of the God of War title.

I was going to say that only people who side with Hades can join but since I played the BETA and see that you can change Gods on the fly, it doesn't really matter what God you pick but Hades is what I'm going for.

Nick Names: All members will have a Greek Nick Name. If you want in, send me a message on PSN or reply here saying you do, I'll take a look at your trophies and if I'm impressed then I'll check you out. Once you are in I'll ask you., "Give me a definition of the Nick Name you want and I'll find a few names to mach it and you'll pick one and forever be known as that name.

Clan Tag: If Clan tags will be in the game, it would be  "END" standing for "Erebus, Nether Darkness" 

Leaders: So far the leaders are FrankWest210 and my self. Now if you want to be a leader, you'll have to have ALL  FIVE God of War Platinum Trophies.  With the exception of FrankWest210.

Leader Achievement: Leaders can kick anybody out of the clan, just not other leaders. Now if a leader wants to kick somebody ALL other leaders need to agree on it. If a leader wants to kick another leader, then again, all leaders must agree.

Clan on faceBook: I'm going to make a Facebook for all of us to use. If you don't have one then it's no big deal. For those  who have a facebook already and want to add the clan account with your real name then that's fine but it would be cool if you guys made a new FB account using your Greek Nick Names but it's all up to you guys.

Thanks for reading

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9839 posts

Re: Ascension Clan Advertisement

Dec 21, 2012
Erebus ey? Clan ey? I'm interested.

I'm wanting to play this game very competitively so I'm keeping my doors open atm. Was going to start my own but I think I'll join because I'm not so good with management and fraggednation stuff.
Message 2 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

Dec 21, 2012
i sent you some messeges on PSN Smiley Happy

lawl.jpg

Message 3 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Dec 21, 2012
I want to join too! Sign me up!
Erebus..jpg
Message 4 of 7 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Interesting, I'm in!!

Message 5 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I'm looking forward for clan support at this game. 

I'm not going into any clan, I'm in one already. Just trying to pull people in the MP. My clan is 501 maybe we can make a clan vs clan at some point in the MP (full game).

Message 6 of 7 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Nice! i'll get back to you guys on that on PSN.

lawl.jpg

Message 7 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes