Jan 16 2013
By: DJMadCow Uncharted Territory 1355 posts

Attn Dev team: still can't get into Team FotG or CTF matches

2 replies 98 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

Hello Tank and Dev team,

Great job once again to you and the SSM team on all your hard work thus far. I'm still having difficulty getting into the Team FotG and CTF modes. I've been playing since Dec and have only played 1 Team FotG match (ended up being a 1v1 since other players were dropped for some reason) and no CTF matches. I have tried both quick match as well as selecting the modes specifically, but no success with either. It's weird cause I have no problems getting into the Hercules forum FotG matches... but the other 2 modes are a no-go.

Previously I was getting msgs that said "lost connection to host", an error msg with a number, or "unable to connect to the playstation network"; more recently though after the Jan 8th patch it's been "unable to connect to the playstation network" more consistently. I have tried playing during different times (I think you guys suggested 7-10 pm pacific time initially back in Dec) to see if that might help, but it hasn't worked. I'm playing in the US region btw.

Initially I thought it could be due to the limited number of players for the closed beta, but since this problem persists even with the influx of PS+ players I thought I'd bring it up again. Other ppl seem to be having problems too, so I've posted on other threads about this issue as well (apologies for the repetition).

I'm sure this is being looked into, but any ideas what could be causing this? Anyone else still experiencing these issues and have any other suggestions to try? Have the Gods forsaken me? Smiley Surprised

Thanks!

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 1 of 3 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: Attn Dev team: still can't get into Team FotG or CTF matches

Jan 16, 2013

There are more than enough players Smiley Happy
I've been having this problem too.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Re: Attn Dev team: still can't get into Team FotG or CTF matches

Jan 17, 2013

*bump* of Ares

Could someone on the Dev team please comment on this situation? Thank you.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)
0 Likes