Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 01 2013
By: gaul51xx Hekseville Citizen 279 posts

Best GOW hands down!!!!

2 replies 98 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

First after viewing the superbowl Ad I must say I am amazed. I didnt know how it would turn out from the teasers becasue and couldnt picture anyone as Kratos. But this guy was a good choice. Second, 30 min of gameplay bugged me and wouldnt not let me sleep last night. I hate spoilers but this was tearing me apart because I am just to excited to see how this game looks. So I watched it and all I can say is WOW! Gameplay looks fast an smooth. Tethering system is amazing. I think it so much better not having the to press Circle or Triangle after boss takedown, it makes everything more cinamatic. OMG the music is amazing. I love the music in ascension better then any of the others already. IS it Big? I think the video explained that. Lastly the graphics, The graphics in ascension rival all I have seen on ps3. But what was really amazing was the art syle. Flags, spikes, flames on torches and architecture of enviorments. It also seems a bit scary in the way, due to gritty art style and the monsters look a bit scarier. The dark gritty backgounds allow the colors to stand out. Love the green bugs and the red flags. 

Anyways I have gotten all my friends into this who were not already. I cant see any game coming close to taking my attention off GOW ascension. With the single player looking this good and after what I seen from the multiplayer I am sold. TY SSM. Alos clan site for G.O.T.A (Gods of the Arena) will be up soon. Also does anyone know if the superbowl ad will be during the superbowl? Some People have been saying its just online?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Best GOW hands down!!!!

Feb 1, 2013

Yeah I heard that it'll just be on the Super Bowl's online stream but I don't think that was confirmed by anyone. $4 million is a helluva price to pay for a trailer to air on T.V. but ESPECIALLY one that is really aimed at God of War fans. Not everyone knows about Kratos' family. Though the ad does a good job of making you feel his anguish, only fans of the series will be as DEEPLY touched by watching his daughter turn to ash.

I will be watching the Super Bowl on Sunday and tuning in to the commercials...I hope I see the ad there. Reaching hundreds of millions would serve this game well...but the 2 million rumored to watch the online stream is also a nice audience, if not quite as lucrative as 200 million lol

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Re: Best GOW hands down!!!!

Feb 1, 2013

Ok well ill still be looking for it. TY crush

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (68 Views)
0 Likes