Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/16/2013
Offline
785 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013
^thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 68 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
412 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

The best players are the lady dancers Smiley Happy ...jump triangle never dies 



----------


----------
Message 22 of 68 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/24/2013
Offline
296 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

Salvo_Nicol wrote:

anderson,thelesman,sousou,vovutzzza and a new entry tuco ,he's good with poseidon Smiley Wink 


Thanks.You too are good....yesterday with broke joypad you litterally destroyed bennnyderboss and armany jp with first sword zeus ....simply AWSOMESmiley Surprised


Message 23 of 68 (186 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2802 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

tuco1991 wrote:

Salvo_Nicol wrote:

anderson,thelesman,sousou,vovutzzza and a new entry tuco ,he's good with poseidon Smiley Wink 


Thanks.You too are good....yesterday with broke joypad you litterally destroyed bennnyderboss and armany jp with first sword zeus ....simply AWSOMESmiley Surprised


good stuff salvo ! Smiley Happy i think benniderboss is a good player to he learns fast ^^




Message 24 of 68 (184 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
412 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

I need buy a new pad ,my pad is confused,it gives hand to the enemy Smiley Happy  



----------


----------
Message 25 of 68 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
412 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

@thelesman is true about benni ,i think instead (in general ) that a good player need to know use all weapons and all alliances ,that is what i think ...not just one weapon and always spam the same combo we all know Smiley Happy



----------


----------
Message 26 of 68 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

The Lack of P4E mention in this topic disturbs me........seriously he's a god with Poseidon. I also say I'm pretty good 1v1 and in certain 2v1 situations.......but I can't handle 3 or whole team on me. Stripes, P4E still wants that 1v1 Smiley Wink

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 27 of 68 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
11800 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

The Lack of P4E mention in this topic disturbs me........seriously he's a god with Poseidon. I also say I'm pretty good 1v1 and in certain 2v1 situations.......but I can't handle 3 or whole team on me. Stripes, P4E still wants that 1v1 Smiley Wink


aww haha thanks sov :3

 

im not sure how you know what i can do with poseidon since we dont get to play (screw this game's matchmaking.....hell i can play with EU people but not you.....blasphemy).

 

lol 3v1 is tricky but not  impossible. master i-frame dodging and parry...you will be set XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 68 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

SovereignSky wrote:

The Lack of P4E mention in this topic disturbs me........seriously he's a god with Poseidon. I also say I'm pretty good 1v1 and in certain 2v1 situations.......but I can't handle 3 or whole team on me. Stripes, P4E still wants that 1v1 Smiley Wink


aww haha thanks sov :3

 

im not sure how you know what i can do with poseidon since we dont get to play (screw this game's matchmaking.....hell i can play with EU people but not you.....blasphemy).

 

lol 3v1 is tricky but not  impossible. master i-frame dodging and parry...you will be set XD


I don't need to fight you when I've seen your screenshots, I will replace my modem sometime since what i tried didn't fix it, you CAN play with me, we just can't party up unless a 3rd party invites us which is stupid. I'm on my way to getting better with parries but I completely suck I-frame dodging (then again I tried against dummy so maybe I don't have I-frames in training). I get better watching how other people play, I'm learning watching TherawDeal's videos Smiley Wink

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 29 of 68 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
11800 posts
 

Re: Best Players 1v1

May 20, 2013

ah yes haha raw is a very good player. lol i love when 3 people are after me (as long as SOMEBODY helps me before i die XD). it basically means that nobody is defending the objectives Smiley Tongue lol free win. if they get u in a corner spam parry for some laughs. i frame dodging is a reflex thing....the more you practice the better you will get.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 68 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes