Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
26 posts

Re: Beta Reception

Jan 20, 2013

I'm having a great time but I'm a little worried about Poseidon and Hades champions. I may be wrong, but because the didn't release them with Zeus and Ares, if there is some balancing issues they wont be able to know how the players feel about it till after the game releases, right? I mean, they can send out an update but it seems to me like its gonna be more trouble later. Your thoughts? 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jan 24, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@chickenbonetom

The PS Blog just put a universal code out so any PSN user can download it and join the mayhem. One of our great forumers was kind enough to post this info in another post. :smileyhappy:

Sadly I always get to these things too late.......

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 24, 2013

@Vortigen009 I Wouldn't Worry To Much About The Poseidon And Hades Champions, Maybe SSM Is Just Finalizing Their Magics Or Weapons .

But They Should Have The Specific Types In 'Balance' With The Other Gods When The Final MP Is Released .

They Probably Decided Not To Release It During Beta For The Reason Of Keepin With The Rock, Paper, Scissors Mechanics .

Just Stay Optimistic About The MP And If Anything "Patches" Are There To Fix Any Issues During Gameplay . 

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (51 Views)
0 Likes