Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013
@DelSol-97-

C'mon DelSol, you can't be that oblivious...
I accepted your request on PSN, I have respect for you, but clearly I have to act all serious for you to tell that I'm joking?
Brighten up man.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 101 of 141 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
@DelSol-97-

C'mon DelSol, you can't be that oblivious...
I accepted your request on PSN, I have respect for you, but clearly I have to act all serious for you to tell that I'm joking?
Brighten up man.

d1v4d, I think you need to read your comments again Smiley Frustrated you seem to be all over the place. 

Let me know where the respect/joking parts are with your last few comments.

 

 

Message 102 of 141 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013
Forget about it. I apologize -_-
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 103 of 141 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013

The task wasnt very hard, but thanks.

Message 104 of 141 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013
I'm busy at the moment, it's not a matter of difficulty.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 105 of 141 (125 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013
You're welcome, my padawan Smiley Wink
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 106 of 141 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/29/2012
Offline
1333 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013
Well i'm not taking the entire Try Out thing to all seriousness.

When i found Delsol in the BETA i wanted him to try out, but then i found him again and he was below 30-40% and I had full along with a team mate with me and Del turns arround and kicks us arround like paper with that Ares Hammer >_< lol so i said "F**K tryouts for this one!"

I don't even think Marine here needs one, he seems to be verry loyal and friendly and THAT is what i would like as well.

lawl.jpg

Message 107 of 141 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013

metlgearsolid200 wrote:
Well i'm not taking the entire Try Out thing to all seriousness.

When i found Delsol in the BETA i wanted him to try out, but then i found him again and he was below 30-40% and I had full along with a team mate with me and Del turns arround and kicks us arround like paper with that Ares Hammer >_< lol so i said "F**K tryouts for this one!"

I don't even think Marine here needs one, he seems to be verry loyal and friendly and THAT is what i would like as well.

I wish Erebus luck with everything, as you said, our clans are friendlies. Please speak amongst your clan about this, as they seem to be very unaware. It's like I'm speaking to multiple different groups, lol.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 108 of 141 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/07/2009
Offline
787 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

metlgearsolid200 wrote:
Well i'm not taking the entire Try Out thing to all seriousness.

When i found Delsol in the BETA i wanted him to try out, but then i found him again and he was below 30-40% and I had full along with a team mate with me and Del turns arround and kicks us arround like paper with that Ares Hammer >_< lol so i said "F**K tryouts for this one!"

I don't even think Marine here needs one, he seems to be verry loyal and friendly and THAT is what i would like as well.

I wish Erebus luck with everything, as you said, our clans are friendlies. Please speak amongst your clan about this, as they seem to be very unaware. It's like I'm speaking to multiple different groups, lol.


haha oh d1v4d, no I am aware (dont know why you said groups Smiley Frustrated) our clans are friendlies. Although I dont really know who is in your clan.

Message 109 of 141 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/29/2012
Offline
1333 posts
 

Re: Beta Top Warriors

Feb 8, 2013
When i have no idea who the player is or only have seen him once in battle i'd like for him to try out.

Not all people will try out.

lawl.jpg

Message 110 of 141 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes