Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
396 posts

Re: Big damage. (ares)

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

jakeroyle wrote:
Pointless thread? sorry dident know you owned the forums.. there is about 20.000 pointless threads i can post what i want?

Beat me to the punch! Yeah go ahead spam the forums like every other idiot. I guess that makes it 20.001 pointless threads.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 5, 2013
welcome
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

May 5, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:
Also, this could have been posted into the Ares allegiance thread, but no, lets make a new thread every time someone has something to say, theres like 100 pages of useless threads already and it seems no one knows how to use the search.

I've been on these forums since the release of GoW:A and (no offence but) every post I see by you is either whining, complaing or just negative in general.

Seriously, lighten up a bit buddy, you'll get through life a lot easier if you view things in a positive manner.   You could've suggested that OP try using the search function as this thread may have been created already, instead of complaing about it.   

Also take into consideration that the OP has got 52 posts to his name, showing him some positive community spirit would make the overall community a better one! 

:smileyembarrassed:

On the topic of the topic at hand, I think it's a pretty brutal strategy for the player who can stay alive to build up their strength! A fitting reward for survival I think!

--------------------------------------------------
"Can you stand on your head?"

photo SparklyKitten3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (194 Views)
Splicer
82 posts

May 5, 2013
Agree, every post he makes is just complaining seen more today from him moaning at everyone, tbh he just needs to do one or log of the forums :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

May 5, 2013
I am not the only one. This game is dying, the community is withering away... Heres another "useful" thread that just popped up. Guess this just goes to show that what i say is true. And i have been suggesting the search and pointing out a thread on some of my previous posts to other people, guess i "slipped" this time, but then again, i ain't a forum moderator (if i were, a whole lot of threads would get deleted).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-Multiplayer/Omg-really/m-p/40305141#U403...
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

May 5, 2013
If I was a moderator your account would be deleted and your IP would be blocked so you couldn't create another account, your so annoying alghazanth.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (164 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

May 5, 2013
if you think a thread is pointless, don't post on it starting fuss. You are always being so rude to people so dont whine about the community withering away when you are one of the people making it worse. People will post whatever you want. Think it is pointless? fine. Don't post on it. You have no authority in this community so no one cares to hear about how butt hurt you are that another pointless thread is posted. As a matter of fact. Just stay off the forums if the community is so broken and there are so many pointless threads. Ugh, such a little boy. Grow up dude.
Diseus
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (157 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

May 5, 2013

Diseus wrote:
if you think a thread is pointless, don't post on it starting fuss.

@A-Hats of this community!

This makes so much dayum sense it hurts doesn't it! Obviously someone other than yourself thinks something is worth discussing or pointing out and few others  did as well.

Who are you to say what is good conversation or bad you can't seem to control your own frustrations and do the very thing that ultimately makes what you call a meaningless post go on!

I can understand a good debate but when you use the mask of the internet to try and be a bully or just a plain Jack-**bleep** then your truly a sad individual, and your not helping the community by doing so!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 5, 2013

thanks guys.. im not the only one who cant stand this emo..

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 5, 2013

LOL went on this thread to see what the OP was talking about, end up seeing ppl b*tching out Alghazanth. That escalated quickly lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (117 Views)
0 Likes