May 08 2013
By: Moardok Lombax Warrior 141 posts

Blade of Thanatos Game-Play VIDEO!

[ Edited ]
35 replies 509 views Edited May 8, 2013

Smiley LOL

What?? Moardok using something other than SPEARS?!?! I will beleive it when I see it!!!

Well here ya go to all my haters out there that think I only know how to kill peeps with a spear!!! hehe

On serious note this sword is tons of fun to play with and its new so its kinda got me excited about playing again!

I edited this video alot to try and make it fun to watch for myself and everyone else hope you enjoy!!

Message 1 of 36 (509 Views)
Sackboy
412 posts

Re: Blade of Thanatos VIDEO!

May 8, 2013

Moardok wrote:

Smiley LOL

What?? Moardok using something other than SPEARS?!?! I will beleive it when I see it!!!

Well here ya go to all my haters out there that think I only know how to kill peeps with a spear!!! hehe

On serious note this sword is tons of fun to play with and its new so its kinda got me excited about playing again!

I edited this video alot to try and make it fun to watch for myself and everyone else hope you enjoy!!

Wow ,combo at the time of the music,GREAT Mardok   Smiley Happy

----------

----------
Message 2 of 36 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

May 8, 2013

Haha yea I didnt blink but a few times while editing this video was alot of fun trying my best to sync things the way that  I did.

Its not exactly right in some spots but after about 2 hours and only having about 72secs of it done I kinda rushed the end of it hehe!

Message 3 of 36 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2327 posts

May 8, 2013

2 vs 2 seems to be the only mode where weapons flow properly or act as accurate as they're supposed to.

Message 4 of 36 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

May 8, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

2 vs 2 seems to be the only mode where weapons flow properly or act as accurate as they're supposed to.

Well its definitely one of the more showcasing game modes for weapons but as far as working properly they seem to work fine in all game modes IMO.

I do understand what your saying thou, I have had instances where the weapons specials didn't act like normal before.

I don't think it was because of the game mode thou,  I think its more connectivity issues and possibly the map location some spots seem to tweak wep specials more than others that's for sure.

Message 5 of 36 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

May 8, 2013
I couldn't watch it even with the horrible music turned off. Looked like your guy got seizures at around 0:55 ... what the hell was that!? Anyway thats where i stopped.
Message 6 of 36 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

May 8, 2013

Alghazanth wrote:
I couldn't watch it even with the horrible music turned off. Looked like your guy got seizures at around 0:55 ... what the hell was that!? Anyway thats where i stopped.

hehe champs seize up if you give them too many gummy bears dont you know!! Smiley Wink

It was ment to go with the music,  I understand not liking O'l SkrillX hes not everyones fav but if you watch that part with the music you can see it goes with it!

Message 7 of 36 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

Well seems I forgot to make honorable mentions!!

I got 2 PM's after posting this video from 2 of my teammates in this video haha.

So to those that fought with/against me in all my videos I thank you none them would have been possible with out you ALL! Smiley Very Happy

I will have to start listing my cast with my videos it seems!

Message 8 of 36 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Re: Blade of Thanatos Game-Play VIDEO!

May 9, 2013
bad@ss m8

By The Way What Type Of Capture Card You Use ?

I Was Thinking About Buying The "El Gato" Is This A Good Capture Card m8 ?

Continue Making The Vids !

+1 Kudo

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 9 of 36 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: Blade of Thanatos Game-Play VIDEO!

May 9, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:
bad@ss m8

By The Way What Type Of Capture Card You Use ?

I Was Thinking About Buying The "El Gato" Is This A Good Capture Card m8 ?

Continue Making The Vids !

+1 Kudos

Thanks for the kind words sir!

El Gato is the Creme'de'Le Creme of cards IMO but need a beast machine to really make it shine!

I use HDPVR2 I like it because it saves on a lot of processing while IM streaming but as far as capturing they are all pretty much the same IMO just with cards you need a good machine basically designated for only recording/editing if you want run it smoothly and optimally!

You'll understand this when you first go to edit a video and your waiting 4+ secs everytime you do something for that to take effect, or when you try to watch your video as you edit it and you get skips and lag during transitions and stuff!

My machine Records/Streams and Edits all at once if I want with no seams I can stream myself editing and watch my edited video in my video editing program and its like IM watching it on youtube I built a monster of a machine for this very reason.

If you want to know anything else let me know!

Message 10 of 36 (341 Views)
0 Likes