Apr 05 2013
By: MADatARMS Sackboy 418 posts

Brutal Kill Grapple GLITCH

[ Edited ]
7 replies 129 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

I don't know if anyone else has this issue, and I'm not sure exactly how long this has been going on, but I'm hoping it's not just me,

Anyways the Brutal Kill grapple glitch C R A P is ridiculous, I'm getting so F'N tired of grappling someone for a Brutal Kill and flying right pass my them leaving it for fresh pickings or allowing the guy to escape while my guy takes a trip all the way across the freaking screen and sometimes depending on the map even leaps right off the ledge or down a Pitt, or even right into a trap 

I'm really trying to keep my nerves about this and be professional, but its just happening way too often and the results 98% of the time lead to some other A S S stealing my kill and whats worst is I just fly off a ledge to my death and then it also gives the kill to someone else which is ridiculous if a guy never even touched me

That brings me to another small gripe, why the hell do most suicide deaths award other players with the kill while other suicide deaths result in a suicide, makes absolutely no sense, a kill is a kill and a suicide is a suicide

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Brutal Kill Grapple GLITCH

Apr 5, 2013
Happens to me on about 40% of my grabs. It's not just you, don't worry cupcake.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
Happens to me on about 40% of my grabs. It's not just you, don't worry cupcake.

lol okay poptart, 

I know there are other major issues here, but you can't tell me this doesn't p i s s you off when your playing

I just think it should be looked into

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Oh this annoys the hell out of me, I lose a kill and I usually fly right next to another person and they kill me.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Superman glitch. Fly right past your target :smileysad: Usually happens when I chain a red halo from distance.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2126 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Actually this is called The Peter Pan, because your guy always has his arms open as he flies across the screen like he's off to Never Never Land. I've even had my character fly around in an arc.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

Actually this is called The Peter Pan, because your guy always has his arms open as he flies across the screen like he's off to Never Never Land. I've even had my character fly around in an arc.

lmao, exactly 

never had the arc thing happen but must be aggravating as well, the only other thing that GRINDS MY GEARS more than the grapple defects is on the deadalus stage when I go in for a Brutal Kill and my guy just happens to be next to a green orb elevator rising up or down and instead of the D U M B A S S grappling his kill he decides to go towards the green light instead and launches himself onto it which forever screws me up since it drops me off on the next level

I just had that C R A P happen to me tonight

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2126 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I am right there with you with the Daedalus green spark screwups ruining your grapples and brutal kills. That has happened to me numerous times.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (65 Views)
0 Likes