Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/12/2012
Offline
1343 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 13, 2013

KeepOnCalling wrote:

Pretty easy chapter this time although I can only speak for myself ;-)

 

> New Enemy

Looks like half (sexy) woman, half mantis


Speaking of mantises (or mantes), according to Wikipedia...

 

"Sexual cannibalism is common among mantises in captivity, and under some circumstances may also be observed in the field. The female may begin feeding by biting off the male’s head (as they do with regular prey), and if mating has begun, the male’s movements may become even more vigorous in its delivery of sperm. Early researchers thought that because copulatory movement is controlled by a ganglion in the abdomen, not the head, removal of the male’s head was a reproductive strategy by females to enhance fertilisation while obtaining sustenance. Later, this behavior appeared to be an artifact of intrusive laboratory observation. Whether the behavior in the field is natural, or also the result of distractions caused by the human observer, remains controversial."

 

Imagine if it's the same with this new enemy... what a way to go lol

 

tmyk2.jpg

 

 

 

 


Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 11 of 22 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 13, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

KeepOnCalling wrote:

Pretty easy chapter this time although I can only speak for myself ;-)

 

> New Enemy

Looks like half (sexy) woman, half mantis


Speaking of mantises (or mantes), according to Wikipedia...

 

"Sexual cannibalism is common among mantises in captivity, and under some circumstances may also be observed in the field. The female may begin feeding by biting off the male’s head (as they do with regular prey), and if mating has begun, the male’s movements may become even more vigorous in its delivery of sperm. Early researchers thought that because copulatory movement is controlled by a ganglion in the abdomen, not the head, removal of the male’s head was a reproductive strategy by females to enhance fertilisation while obtaining sustenance. Later, this behavior appeared to be an artifact of intrusive laboratory observation. Whether the behavior in the field is natural, or also the result of distractions caused by the human observer, remains controversial."

 

Imagine if it's the same with this new enemy... what a way to go lol

 

tmyk2.jpg

 

 

 

 


I like.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 12 of 22 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
679 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 13, 2013
Sexy...
Message 13 of 22 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/17/2011
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 13, 2013

Alright Trojans, we're only about a million points behind, we've got em right where we want em.  Now is the time for operation "This Crap is Hopeless Lets Just Go Home".

Message 14 of 22 (125 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 13, 2013

Aliens: Colonial Marines is my time killer.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 15 of 22 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/31/2011
Offline
461 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 13, 2013
This one was also quite easy didn't even need hints
 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 16 of 22 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
2302 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 14, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

Alright Trojans, we're only about a million points behind, we've got em right where we want em.  Now is the time for operation "This Crap is Hopeless Lets Just Go Home".



The only victory we'll have is in Futility. There is no excuse for how badly this game is stacked against Trojans, there is simply no reason for such unbalanced results outside of exploiting and a vastly larger Spartan team.

Message 17 of 22 (90 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 02/10/2013
Offline
49 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

Alright Trojans, we're only about a million points behind, we've got em right where we want em.  Now is the time for operation "This Crap is Hopeless Lets Just Go Home".



The only victory we'll have is in Futility. There is no excuse for how badly this game is stacked against Trojans, there is simply no reason for such unbalanced results outside of exploiting and a vastly larger Spartan team.


 

 You have to read this one


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ImageImageImage
Message 18 of 22 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/21/2012
Offline
279 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 14, 2013

lol spartan army always wins

Message 19 of 22 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
2302 posts
 

Re: CHAPTER 13 IS OUT

Feb 14, 2013

EnNafi wrote:

SILVERX200 wrote:

VanillaBeast wrote:

Alright Trojans, we're only about a million points behind, we've got em right where we want em.  Now is the time for operation "This Crap is Hopeless Lets Just Go Home".



The only victory we'll have is in Futility. There is no excuse for how badly this game is stacked against Trojans, there is simply no reason for such unbalanced results outside of exploiting and a vastly larger Spartan team.


 

 You have to read this one


Yeah, profound bad luck to be behind by a million points and lose every single game by an extremely large margin. That means that hundreds of Trojans would have to stop playing or never played to begin with, yet every single person who is a Spartan plays. I guess there's also no reason I was a Spartan from the start and was randomly switched to a Trojan before the closed beta.

No, there's nothing fishy about that at all... The Blade of Artemis disappears after people are able to unlock it while others aren't. There's nothing fishy about that either.

 

Give me a break.

Message 20 of 22 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes