Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 02 2013
By: Mukizu First Son 18 posts

COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT!! AND GUILD WARS!!

[ Edited ]
10 replies 151 views Edited Apr 2, 2013

I believe this community needs a more competitive attitude. Grudges, Rivals, and Alliances should be made. Most games that don't even have a guild system create one on their own with a structured and organized system for making it matter. We should also host a structured tourny and find a way to implement a guild battle system. For example the first guild to win 3 Favor of the gods games will win. Videos will be posted and records will be kept. Life is what ya make it. I say the community kicks it up a notch..It won't hurt :smileywink:

images11.jpg

Message 1 of 11 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT!! AND GUILD WARS!!

Apr 2, 2013

right now tournaments aren't very feasible as you can not create private lobbies which support two seperate groups or private 8 player matches. Once this is addressed i'd love to see some tournaments going on!

Message 2 of 11 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Yeah true....Hurry and Fix this!!!!!

Message 3 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

what Grenix said!

Its hard to have competitions without any means of actually inviting your opponents!

But dont worry, i have already started making some beefs on this forum :smileyhappy:
As you said, what the fun in competitions without the beef and drama!
If the day comes when people can actually invite an opposing player, then **bleep** will get real!!

Edit: profanity

Message 4 of 11 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2797 posts

Apr 2, 2013

^ yeah we all know about ur beefs but people can do battle's while acting normal to and say hey man good match but yeag  

Message 5 of 11 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 2, 2013

The ONLY thing holding us back from doing this is the ability to do custom games. Without it, we are left doing 2v2 battles with a painful "backout/re-enter" process to form the proper teams and even then, matchmaking sometimes FORCES a duo to be on the sameteam until after the battle (likely a score matchmaking system hidden in the background)

Rest assured that if and when SSM implement a clan system or custom games, we will be starting some competitive battles of some sort. I have experience in this mysellf since (shameless self-promotion) I led the charge in forming Twisted Metal's initial clan battle system. :smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 11 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Apr 2, 2013
They will add clan battles they have to if they want to keep the game being played. Clan rankings and battle stats will keep it goin for years this game is perfect for it
Message 7 of 11 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Saw guild wars and i was like sweet..then remembered this is god of war....

Message 8 of 11 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Apr 2, 2013

I hope we see private matches in the future, for now the most we can do is 2v2. Its fun running into friends that are grouped up online, some competitive matches  :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 11 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

I wonder how many clans there are waiting for battle :smileysurprised:

List them I must know!

Message 10 of 11 (45 Views)
0 Likes