Jan 13 2013
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1323 posts

Champion Accessories.

[ Edited ]
14 replies 156 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

I think having Accessories for our Champions would be great! Capes, Hoods, Wrist Bands, Bracers, Straps and such. They would be Perkless so no perks, JUST for looks. Funny things like, Crowns, Over sized ear Rings LOL. I know SSM has that humor side to them. Remember some of Kratos's bonus Costumes from god of War 1 and Chains of Olympus? LOL.

Sorry i'm an IDEA kind of guy. Most of the Bugs and stuff has already been noticed so why bother with that right? Ideas is all i do.

GoldHawk1 said: "that would be cool to have "skins" over our current armor so that we can change our looks but not have to sacrifice stats."

For example guys, if you had a Ares Helm on and then you put a Hood Accessorie, The Helm won't be there and the hood will take it's Perks.

EDIT: Ok guy scratch the Humor part about having funny Accessories. Still would love the idea though. What GoldHawk said made it even better. I'd like to put on a cape and put a Symbol of my choice on it but that's a different story

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 15 (156 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Re: Champion Accessories.

Jan 13, 2013
that would be cool to have "skins" over our current armor so that we can change our looks but not have to sacrifice stats.
Message 2 of 15 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

Jan 14, 2013
YES! Lets say i put on Ares Armor for my Head and i put on a hood. The Hood now has the Ares Helm Perks. I LOVE that idea!

lawl.jpg

Message 3 of 15 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1323 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Add goldHawk1's Post to my idea guys! :smileysurprised:

lawl.jpg

Message 4 of 15 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Jan 14, 2013

metlgearsolid200 wrote:

I think having Accessories for our Champions would be great! Capes, Hoods, Wrist Bands, Bracers, Straps and such. They would be Perkless so no perks, JUST for looks. Funny things like, Crowns, Over sized ear Rings LOL. I know SSM has that humor side to them. Remember some of Kratos's bonus Costumes from god of War 1 and Chains of Olympus? LOL.

Sorry i'm an IDEA kind of guy. Most of the Bugs and stuff has already been noticed so why bother with that right? Ideas is all i do.

GoldHawk1 said: "that would be cool to have "skins" over our current armor so that we can change our looks but not have to sacrifice stats."

For example guys, if you had a Ares Helm on and then you put a Hood Accessorie, The Helm won't be there and the hood will take it's Perks.

The "spud of war" costume was hilarious :smileyvery-happy:

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 5 of 15 (108 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Jan 14, 2013
I was thinking an idea like this too because I don't want the beta testing rewards to suck and then only be just for messing around.

It'd be cool to slip it on over our gear and look like a beast while having the stats of the armor we have chosen beforehand.
Message 6 of 15 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Tycconius Kratos was the best, can never forget Kratos in a suit with briefcases lol.
Message 7 of 15 (95 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Jan 14, 2013
with respect . . . I think it's a bad idea. I like feeling like a badass when I play, and funny costumes ruin the tone of the game for me . . .
Message 8 of 15 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Yeah, I can see a lot of people using funny costumes, but I'd at least like to see certain sets of armor acting as "skins" with stats aligned to the set of your choice.

I can just see the beta gear having "meh" warrior stats, probably worse than Ares making it completely useless to zeus type characters.
Message 9 of 15 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 14, 2013

noheartallsoul wrote:
with respect . . . I think it's a bad idea. I like feeling like a badass when I play, and funny costumes ruin the tone of the game for me . . .

totally agree, this is god of war not saints row

Message 10 of 15 (79 Views)
0 Likes