Apr 22 2013
By: czeuch Uncharted Territory 1892 posts

Cheaters

[ Edited ]
122 replies 851 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

Well, my thread got deleted, so it seems SSM is ignoring this bug, as it seems. I got a PM from some admin saying that I was going against the rules and that I should use ingame feature to report cheat. I don't even know this feature.

But yeah, it's a shame. If they don't fix this soon, the same s-h-i-t will happen in GoW as it happened in AC3. Ubisoft let a MAJOR glitch for 1 month and they lost so many people in the multiplayer. Probably in future sales as well.

I'm very disapointed with these cheaters and SSM as well. Those guys really enraged me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 1 of 123 (851 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7484 posts

Re: Cheaters

Apr 22, 2013

Your thread got deleted most likely as you were blacklisting specific players in it.  Which is against forum rules/guidelines.  If you make your issues known without naming and shaming anyone there shouldn't be any issues.

To report cheaters you can always go here: https://us.playstation.com/community/feedback/ to report sepcific users.  I feel your frustation on the bugs/glitches/cheaters but you just can't name them publicly or post a video with their names in it.

Message 2 of 123 (809 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I'm going to take it a step further and ask how to report players during matches. Like you, I don't see a feature for reporting cheaters in this MP. They could have explained how that feature works when they replied to you. But hey, if they let cheaters run rapid in their MP then they won't have much of one after while. They need to just address the issue and stop "punishing" people that bring these players to light... which seems like the case here.

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Message 3 of 123 (808 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7484 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I haven't seen an in-game report feature at all so I don't think there is one.  That link I provided you though is the next best way to handle reporting a cheater.

Message 4 of 123 (805 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Apr 22, 2013
what glitch are you talking about?
Message 5 of 123 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

I actually disagree with their stance on blacklisting. I think they should be blacklisted. There could be a warning system. First offense, warning and knowledge to other players that this player has been reported and confirmed to be a cheater. Second offense, a ban of some sort... 10 day, 30 day. It's hard enough to get into matches, play full matches, play lagless matches, and so on without someone cheating. If they want to cheat, they can sit their @$$ on the sideline and watch people play because that shouldn't be allowed in any MP.

But you wouldn't have to worry about this if SSM properly tested their game before releasing it to stay on schedule. They glossed over the issues with the "we'll fix it later mentality" and it's become apparent that has resulted in a product that doesn't function as intended the majority of the time. The gameplay is addicting which is why most of us are a glutton for punishment. But people will get full and move on to something else if the more glaring issues aren't resolved in a timely manner.

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW

Message 6 of 123 (792 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Example 1:

I faced a Zeus guy today which was wearing Hades Battle Helm;

Example 2:

I faced a Ares guy which was using Sword of Hades...

It's a shame...

Which link are you talking about GOW71?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 123 (788 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7484 posts

Apr 22, 2013

The link I posted in my reply earlier in the thread. This one: https://us.playstation.com/community/feedback/

It's not God of War specific but you report directly to SONY.

Message 8 of 123 (784 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Apr 22, 2013

czeuch wrote:
Example 1:

I faced a Zeus guy today which was wearing Hades Battle Helm;

Example 2:

I faced a Ares guy which was using Sword of Hades...

It's a shame...

Which link are you talking about GOW71?

Hey czeuch! The team is aware of this issue and has been looking into it. :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 123 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Thanks!

Message 10 of 123 (771 Views)
0 Likes