Wastelander
739 posts

Re: Cheaters

Apr 22, 2013
@Gypsy

You're wonderful! You're one cool "cat". :smileywink:

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 123 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I tried this link (GOW71 one) bu I couldn't report anything there... I still think these guys should be banned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 123 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3051 posts

Apr 22, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:
@Gypsy

You're wonderful! You're one cool "cat". :smileywink:

"Flesh that burns, bones that break; But to break a man's spirit is to truly destroy him" - Ares, GOW

I like what you did there! :catvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 123 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 22, 2013
@Gypsy

No problem Mrs. Nikki. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 123 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7422 posts

Apr 22, 2013

czeuch wrote:
I tried this link (GOW71 one) bu I couldn't report anything there... I still think these guys should be banned.

Really? What happened when you tried?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 123 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I wanted to report a complain, but the "here" link got me to a community page and I didn't find any form to post my complain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 123 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7422 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

You have to select an option of what your feedback is at the bottom then type your issue in the box under it. It's on the bottom right.  If you have that video and whatnot you should include that you have that if they need to see it.

Edit:

In addition never expect immediate results.  They need to build a pattern/case against someone before they can ban.  Sometimes it's just a fluke.  They need to establish a person is actually cheating.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 123 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Speaking of cheating, has anyone ever encountered the invincible player? I did the other night where he couldn't be killed unless he was thrown off the stage. It was something I've never encountered.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 123 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Yep. That is a bug to my knowledge. Everyone usually appears as allies for that person. Happened to my a while back and it sucks. But another thing I've noticed is that some players don't have a hud (health, magic bar, and player indicator) above them during a match. Some of these players are invincible and some aren't. Annoying as hell getting killed by someone who you think is your teammate. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 123 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 22, 2013

lol I had a team mate that thought I was the enemy. He was able to hit me and make me bounce around the place but luckily he couldnt take any damage from me. It was quite annoying cuz when I see him he went and attacked me, I was kinda having fun with it though lol. Wierd thing is, he saw me kill the other team, change the nodes to green, and other stuff and he still didnt notice he was attacking his own team mate unless if he was trolling lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 123 (390 Views)
0 Likes