Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 09 2013
By: Naydog101 Splicer 49 posts

Cheating, glitches and other things!

23 replies 391 views Edited May 9, 2013

Recently I tweeted to Sony Santa Monica asking for help on proper loadouts and possible cheating. They said there is no cheating and linked me to the Beginers guide on their site. Later though people started tweeting back that there is a lot of cheeting going on to which Sony Santa Monica replied "Link us to a thread detailing, we will look into otherwise" So here I am creating a thread for people to detail their experiences in-game seeing cheaters and what they were doing, what they had what happened and so on. Please don't fight amongst each other and simply detail the cheating you've seen and I'll link this thread to them.

So far for me what I've seen has been people able to take no damage or VERY little damage while not even blocking having an entire team of four attack them and that ONE person was killing us in one hit. I've seen the Zeus infinate magic spam as well. This was yesterday the 8th of May. Mainly I came across the (lets call it) JUGGERNAUGHT cheat! Bulldozing and killing in one hit while not taking or taking very little damage.

Hope this thread helps and many people see it and write their notes. Maybe people caught cheating should have thier stats reset or something. Consequences should follow.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Cheating, glitches and other things!

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

None of these are cheats. Theres a (somewhat rare) glitch that makes people invincible with usually unexpected results. Either not being able to attack anybody or being able to attack everybody regardless of team. People might just be really tanky or playing ares with more than 100% PA.

I can frequently OHKO (one combo really) that have low defense because of Relic of Determination.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 9, 2013

LOL  I saw that tweet. The All God, or the glitch that allows u to equip a godly specific item to another god, has benn reported many times. The one hit kill thing I dont know if that was reported, but I only see this when someone has the relic of determination equipped.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

How do u know what relic they have applied? The time I saw this the guy was alone against a team of four and was killing us easily, He got like 10 kills and 2 deaths and was I remind u alone. He had Hades helmet on.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

May 9, 2013
When someone has the relic of determination equipped the characters hands glow. One orange and one blue.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (344 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

May 9, 2013
please post link to the tweet. i would much like to see this!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

May 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 9, 2013

If they didnt have the relic of determination, then they might have been cheating or have one good a** build on.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (313 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

May 9, 2013
thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

May 10, 2013
Relic of determination is very strong. I can kill players with the world weapon hammer with one hit. The only exploit I'm seeing still is the mixed gods one.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (253 Views)
0 Likes