Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
72 posts

Re: Choosing a GOD!!!

Jan 25, 2013

I shouldn't have to make a whole new account just because I want to try a new god. 

Message 21 of 29 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Admiral_Try_Hard wrote:

I shouldn't have to make a whole new account just because I want to try a new god. 

Going by that logic, I shouldn't have to switch between Gods without punishment just because I wanna choose the OP magics. Call me crazy, you know it'll happen.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 22 of 29 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Jan 25, 2013

The thing is there are players who don't switch for the OP magic reasons. The first time I played the beta I immediately went to choose Hades. After finding out I couldn't I picked Ares and have stuck with him ever since. I am most likely going to stick with Ares come th full game, but I'd also like to play Hades as initially intended. As stated by someone else some people are going to want variety, not for the sake of OP powers but simply because of preference.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 23 of 29 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 25, 2013

But that's you. I also went to Hades instantly, but stuck with Ares the whole way through. Many many many people will pick whatever is most used over what they actually like.

Message 24 of 29 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I understand where your coming from but it's inevitable that with any game people are going to hop on the band wagon of the OP characters. Dont you intend to try out Hades as well? Why impose that cost/punishment on yourself?

Maybe there should be a limit of 2 gods max that's you can serve under. If you wanna pick another one you'll have to wipe your slate clean of one of your already chosen gods.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 25 of 29 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

DaBeast151 wrote:

I understand where your coming from but it's inevitable that with any game people are going to hop on the band wagon of the OP characters. Dont you intend to try out Hades as well? Why impose that cost/punishment on yourself?

Maybe there should be a limit of 2 gods max that's you can serve under. If you wanna pick another one you'll have to wipe your slate clean of one of your already chosen gods.

I don't want to 'try' out Hades, he will be my mentor. He's my favourite God within Greek Mythology and in the God of War series.

Somebody here suggested: 

Switching between Gods until you're level 5 should go unpunished, but after that, something must be done to prevent the simple swapping (more or less).

I don't care if people switch, but players that served a certain God the WHOLE time should get a bonus, as opposed to ones that keep swapping between Gods. This will help out with the whole "loyalty" idea they got going on at SSM. Players should be punished for abandoning their God.

Message 26 of 29 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 25, 2013

exactly whats the point of the huge epic scene at the start and walking up to the statue and presenting yourself to your favourite mentor but once that epic moment ends and you leave the Rotunda of Olympus you can easily switch with the button of R2 just like that..." IT'S A WASTE OF EPICNESS!!!"

Message 27 of 29 (97 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 25, 2013

@Aaron_4262 My Thoughts Exactly : (

You Are The Man !

+1 Kudos 

But I Also Think It Was Only Set For The Beta As It Was To Switch So Easily .

Maybe If You Switch So Easily In The Final MP Your Aligned-God Will B**** Slap Some Sense Into You ! .Lol

As If To Say This, What The F*** Man ! First You Pledge Your Allegiance To Me, And You Just Go And Cheat On Me Like That So Easily With Other Gods, It's Over Man, Like Right Now Over ! ; )   

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 28 of 29 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 26, 2013

You can choose to be loyal with your God, but still have the option.  I like the ability to switch.  I can grow the character in different ways without having to have different accounts.  You still start over with each alliance so that is good.  It woudl be unfair to have a level 25 Zues tranfer to a Hades. 

As we have found out in the games, gods lie, so attack all.

I agree that if you swich alliances between matches, you get booted.  Or better yet, only allow changes in the main menu, not in the "Waiting for Players" countdown.

Message 29 of 29 (71 Views)
0 Likes