Jan 23 2013
By: elite-predator26 Splicer 50 posts

?????!!!!!!Clan battles !!!!????

4 replies 105 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

I enjoy the game modes that the producers have gave us for the beta, however I think it would be cool to have clan matches. I found that there is nothing more cool than to gather a bunch of your mates and duke it out with another team to see who is better, test your skills, and also to have fun..... please give input 

elite-predator26-okia photo EP-okia_zpsc5dc3e5a.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: ?????!!!!!!Clan battles !!!!????

Jan 23, 2013

We're already discussing it. We also hope to have team matches.

Message 2 of 5 (99 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
869 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Whether or not there will be a clan system, battles WILL happen...mark my words Smiley Happy

Though with so much attention being paid to a clan system HERE and SSM's fan-friendly responses, I bet they are implementing one now or already have.

At the very least, 7 Deadly $ins vs. Erebus will happen Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5 (83 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 24, 2013

this is tru, there still can be battles or games with four on four with 2 clans, however that would be much harder than to just have clans listed as people you want to face and whenever the full team is ready there can be an option where you want to challenge them, and there can be a ranking system as well, much more fun but at the same time competitive Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 24, 2013

and im seeing a lot of this "erbus" clan everywhere, i can imagin how strong your team is Smiley Happy,though keep in mind that there is another team forming that might as well be just as strong Smiley Wink

SirCrush wrote:

Whether or not there will be a clan system, battles WILL happen...mark my words Smiley Happy

Though with so much attention being paid to a clan system HERE and SSM's fan-friendly responses, I bet they are implementing one now or already have.

At the very least, 7 Deadly $ins vs. Erebus will happen Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes