Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Combo Yo-Yo'ing

Apr 2, 2013
Are we SUPPOSED to be able to combo after a ground grapple? Cause this is how my fights sometimes go:

Grapple
L1+Triangle
L1+Square

I'm sorry, but if that^ can be pulled off from a grapple... wow.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Apr 2, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
Are we SUPPOSED to be able to combo after a ground grapple? Cause this is how my fights sometimes go:

Grapple
L1+Triangle
L1+Square

I'm sorry, but if that^ can be pulled off from a grapple... wow.

^That's exactly what heppens to me, the best is they do a SIMPLE heavy attack that doesn't even launch me but does a 1 second bounce and they grapple me then I get stuck in an 8 hit combo, I don't use specials in the middle of my combo at all, I ALWAYS start with specials and do specials when I have breathing room, sure I could something like launch, [] [], Arion's Lift but I don't, I use specials as keep aways, not to mess people up. They need to fix a lot of stuff. Plus I've been kinda "nerfed' lately for some reason, I was good using Lance of Hades but now.......too much Helios Zeus'ing I guess....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 2, 2013
its better to mix L special between normal attacks because of the white(invincible)effect.example square,square,triangle=white

square,square,L+S or T, does not render opponent white so you can do more hits and combos.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 3, 2013

1.Kratos is Kratos, the MP characters are just clones of each other, Bobby-the-Bodybuilder and every one of them looks the same, doubt anyone of them even has a name, so why would you assume they should be able to do all the things Kratos can do? Even the MP mini documentary states that majority of the moves are not "Kratos-moves" at all.

2. After 5 installments of this, you'd think the PARRY WOULD BE THE SAME! ... well it isn't, it sucks.

And i can't seem to do anything in this game, especially with Kratos, he just sucks now, just trying to get the Rage meter up is a pain in the rectum area.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Not all characters are made equal...

Mine's name is Samokoske, and he will murder your mother!*

*mother jokes are intended as jokes. Samokoske does not approve of matricide....... in real life

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Maybe not equal but certainly identical, my brother from another country with my face in different color.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (68 Views)
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Kratos can sprint for 2 seconds and then he gets tired and multiplayer character sprint for an ETERNITY without getting tired at all... seems logical.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Apr 8, 2013

This MP i all about logic and realism. Flying 50 metres after being hit by a maul weighing a ton, and surviving, not that is some luck right there.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (41 Views)
0 Likes