First Son
5 posts

Re: Community Multiplayer Feedback Survey #1

Mar 23, 2013
Whoops, I meant map selection and if possible a way to see your teams and challengers to properly equip yourself. At least their allegiance.
Message 21 of 111 (302 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 23, 2013

just wondering this been happening to meh since i got the game and is anyone else by any chance attacking players but it goes straight through them in there regular state not blue, red or yellow just perfectly standing there and nothing happens when you attack also the escape items arnt so effective lol i hit the escape button and it triggers for 2secs tops and then the opponent attack and it disappears but still on like hades invisable escape item i hit it and im invisable but still showing and being attacked o.o if that makes sense.....jw

Message 22 of 111 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2330 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Instead of posting random things in this thread, everyone click on the link in the first post in the first page to TAKE THE SURVEY.

Be as brutally honest and specific as possible so changes can be made.

Your friendly neighborhood, Silver Phoenix.

Message 23 of 111 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Pretty awesome SMS is looking for constant feedback, which in my eyes is needed in regards to any online game.

Hope to see some improvements!!!

Message 24 of 111 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 23, 2013
First Survey Of Many .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 25 of 111 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: Community Multplayer Feedback Survey #1

Mar 23, 2013

So far this is awesome for a first attempt online for God of War, I applaud you dear friend. Only have a couple annoyances

1. Lack of fragments

2. Kicking me and my party out of lobby before match starts

3. the spamming of some attacks like boots of helios

Message 26 of 111 (254 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 24, 2013

I think that offline co-op and 1x1 multiplayer could be a great addition, and the lob could be faster, players have to wait many time to play actually!

Message 27 of 111 (239 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

Congrats first off on a satisfying awesome MP experience Santa Monica. Creating Balance now that may be tricky because all god factions need to have their own little individual abilities to remain balanced, one thing I personally find though is that you allow for Zeus and Posiedon to gain magic far far to easily all Zeus mortals have to do is die or open chests to recieve magic  this creates magic spammers and magic from Zeus is really devasting at rank 3. I also think Hades magic is abit too powerful and health regen is way to constant.

- Slightly lessen the magic powers for both Zeus and Hades or make every item cost 100. Fix grapple glitching such as random superman launching to nowhere and perhaps make stun times a little less longer than they already are.

- Traps should be weakened, spikes are instant kills I feel it would be better if it just took half health each time it was triggered and the stunned animation for fire traps is way too long you are still flailing when you leave the trap.

- A simple team deathmatch without favour and objectives would be welcome still have favour and chests but not count as objective for victory only kills and down/assists do. 

- When dlc is released some more daytime maps would be great there is too much battling at night a map skinned like chapter 1 in SP would be amazing visually and gameplay, maybe the hecatoncahires could be a feature like polyphemus ?

also some new weapons, armors and a new trial of the gods map would be awesome a boss fight with the furies in trial would be awesome.

- One new team favour of the gods and ctf map, one new champions 4 players and 2vs2 map, one new trial of the gods map, more weapons and armor

Message 28 of 111 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Mar 24, 2013
still early days yet
Message 29 of 111 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Mar 24, 2013
as VishissKiller mentioned the blades of chaos type sword has some problems, too much range, it out ranges the swords and hammer maybe not the spear though,
Message 30 of 111 (221 Views)
0 Likes