Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: Concerned about the game's longevity

Mar 23, 2013

too bad there are no MP trophies ... when I hit level 30 I had hoped for a trophy or something ... I know a lot of people didn't want MP trophies, but it does take some amount of dedication to max out ....as to longevity, new maps. maybe new modes .... increase the level cap & provide other weapons / skills / magic to continue the fine tuning of your warriors .... 

Message 11 of 29 (201 Views)
0 Likes
God of War Developer
24 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Hey guys, don't worry this is our most pressing concern for future updates.

We actually have several features in the testing phase right now that should address these issues.

Hopefully we'll have more info for you guys shortly.
Message 12 of 29 (186 Views)
Gaming Beast
1971 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Thanks for the info. :-)

Message 13 of 29 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 23, 2013

teclisen31 wrote:
Hey guys, don't worry this is our most pressing concern for future updates.

We actually have several features in the testing phase right now that should address these issues.

Hopefully we'll have more info for you guys shortly.

I figured this and thanks for confirming :smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 29 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Really looking forward to it!! Thanks for the update!!

Message 15 of 29 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Add in new maps, weapons, gods, iteams, magics but not Stats. Players become incredibly pathetic when stats are injected into games. No leaderboards, K/D ratios or even W/L ratios. If you think people rage quit now, imagine how often it will happen when someone has a bad game and doesn't want to lose that 2.0 W/L? It will ruin this game like it contributed to the ruination of COD.

Message 16 of 29 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Mar 23, 2013

XKizaruX wrote:

Add in new maps, weapons, gods, iteams, magics but not Stats. Players become incredibly pathetic when stats are injected into games. No leaderboards, K/D ratios or even W/L ratios. If you think people rage quit now, imagine how often it will happen when someone has a bad game and doesn't want to lose that 2.0 W/L? It will ruin this game like it contributed to the ruination of COD.

They can always make it so quitting by the menu and or disconnects count as a loss like in other games...

Overall poor win/loss ratio will be reflective of the GOW community if people continue to sign out of their account via xmb or quit through menu...

Message 17 of 29 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Any form of stats is going to lead to negative outcomes. Most care about K/D and will do whatever it takes to keep it high. The means of doing such can range from rage quiting to using only the eassiet and cheapest class set ups. I already see enough players using Ares with, essentially, the blade of chaos; Zeus with the hit & run (hit being non-stop magic): and Hades with enough cooldown reduction to use the sword to dive undergorund, perform a basic combo, and then dive back underground again. NO STATS, NO LEADERBOARDS. If you have any shred of intelligence, you have a basic grasp of how well you play the game.

Message 18 of 29 (116 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I think that if the stats are private, it's no issue at all. I would like to see my performance in the game.
Having a high K/D ratio doesn't mean your good.

For me, winning is more important than killing and not dying.

In AC3 MP for instance, I usually die a lot, sometimes it's liek 10 K and 10 D, but I win very often in Deathmatch, my favorite mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 19 of 29 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 23, 2013
^That's all I hear on games that include K/D ratios. "WHAT'S YOUR K/D?"

"LOL MINES WAY HIGHER."

No thanks.