Highlighted
Jan 20 2013
By: Ashes_Rox First Son 4 posts

Connection Lost 13:102:0.0.0

6 replies 284 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

I've never been big on online gaming, but I love God of War so forgive me if I'm asking a basic 'Duh' question, but everytime I specifically select Favor of the Gods in game mode I've lost connection right in the middle of it with this error Smiley Sad13:102:0.0.0). This is the fifth time in a row this has happened AND I WAS WINNING!  I'm losing credit for my moves, kills, XP, etc. so it's starting to be a big waste of my time. 

So this an internet connection issue? Or is the server too busy and its kicking me out? 

Message 1 of 7 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Connection Lost 13:102:0.0.0

Jan 20, 2013
I've been with the beta ever since it went live for Plus members and play just about every day. I never had this connection lost issue until it went live for all PSN users. Since then I've had this happen to me twice, both times at the end of a game and I did not receive my XP. It happened at the end of match screen showing final team rankings. So, I think it is a server issue. This is probably why they released the beta for all PSN users, to stress test the system.

Message 2 of 7 (280 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Sucks but makes sense. Thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

I was playing smooth as could be, until the PSN Maintenance. Now it's a long process to get in a game, the time of day I usually play is around 1am PST.

It seems like the game forever searches for a couple of players to join. This is really no different then before the mantainace, the fix to that was to leave the lobby and re-enter the game mode. I would normally get right back into the game lobby I left or a new one. Not the same now for me, I wait a very long time while the game searches... I now switch channels and watch TV, and check in every so often to see if I'm in a game.

I've encountered the connection lost before the maintenance, but in much weirder instances since. I got D/C last night when I deleted a friend from my friends list while in the lobby. Clearly a issue between the game server and PSN.

Also I get booted from a almost full lobby I'm waiting in, to searching. From going into my champion to switch things around.

Message 4 of 7 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Server is other player with "best" connection. I'm guessing he RAGEQUIT
 photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 5 of 7 (250 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 16, 2013
I have the same problem, everytime i finish a battle Smiley Sad says connection lost
Message 6 of 7 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

yup, some sore loser can't deal with his/her (team) poor performance and RAGE QUITS or disconnects from the game. Which ruins it for everyone.

What is going to be done with these D bags?!

I've played many MP games and said Rage Quitters were FLAGGED and BANNED.

DEVS: Please look into the matter. RAGE QUITTERS MUST BE PUNISHED.

Message 7 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Likes