Dec 22 2012
By: Saint-Timothy First Son 11 posts
Accepted Solution

Consequences for changing Gods

45 replies 386 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

I believe that there should be some sort of consequence for switching Gods. You should have to make a decision at the beginning and choose. If you change gods then give the player a mark of shame or something. Make them have to wear a chicken suit or some type of armor that is a sign that they are not loyal. I feel like it would be a better game if it had higher stakes.

Message 1 of 46 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Consequences for changing Gods

Dec 22, 2012
lol I thought this too but a chicken suit would be funny. I definitely think the gods would be **bleep** if you just kept switching alliances but then again, it keeps the game feeling fresh.
Message 2 of 46 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I was thinking if you switched God's you could keep your stats but your level's and armour would be reset from the beggaining. Also it would take 24 hours for the full switch to engage, in the mean time perhaps you are not allowed to wear armour and maybe a chicken suit. lolol.

Message 3 of 46 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 22, 2012
That would suck... a lot. I like the current system, where you have to level up the different characters and what not.
Message 4 of 46 (376 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Dec 22, 2012
But what is the point of choosing a god if there aren't any consequences when you switch? Then it's just a fighting game.
Message 5 of 46 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 22, 2012
It would be just a fighting game anyway. Plus, this way people don't have to worry about getting stuck with what they chose. You don't know how a character will play until after you pick...so this way you don't have to be forced to make new accounts in order to try out what class you want.

Not only that, but it gives us a lot more replayability say we max out our favorite god then switch and start leveling again.
Message 6 of 46 (373 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Dec 22, 2012
You can still switch gods. I just think there should be consequences though. It should suck a lot when you switch gods. You are basically switching allegiances. Make people have a handicap for 10 games or something. You have to make a sacrifice to the god you want to switch to.
Message 7 of 46 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Dec 22, 2012
exactly, i think that we should only be able to level up a god at a time or perhaps having some form of consequence. We really should feel like we are "Aligned" to a god, not just switching like that. Once we have all gods at level 20 then what? we will just switch as we please. Its no fun at all
Message 8 of 46 (365 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Well this game doesn't really have an alliance system. I mean obviously we can pick a god but that's about it... we don't have any form of allegiance to our gods other than when we obtain our first weapon from the statue.

I mean, if they played a bigger part in the MP I would understand but for now all that the whole "choosing what god you follow" thing doesn't really matter.

If we had some form of leaderboard that shows wins, losses, kills and deaths per god then it would make more sense to have a severe punishment. But for now it just seems more like a class system that they are trying to portray.
Message 9 of 46 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 22, 2012
You also have your magic and your armor and weapons that are determined by the god you chose. So it should make a difference.
Message 10 of 46 (359 Views)
0 Likes