Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: jokerman459 First Son 7 posts

Criticism.

2 replies 123 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

I really want to like the multiplayer, I really do. I've played all the GoW's since 1 and I've only missed out on one of the PSP titles but, I can't get into the multiplayer. I guess that it's not so much that I can't comprehend the menchanics but so much as the way people are paired in matches. In all honesty I don't mind going with a maybe 4 kill to 6-8 deaths in a round of Favor of The Gods but when I'm going 0 to 6 and sometimes higher there is only so much a man can take. If you guys would implement some form of player matching that paired players on a basis of level, K/D, or god affilliation then I feel as though I'd be more inclined to play but until such a thing is implemented I'm probably gonna stop playing the beta. I hate the feeling of being wasteful of a otherwise gracious gift of a beta key but my anger is at a level I haven't felt from any other multiplayer before. 

TL;DR: Wanna love the game but can't due to getting into lobbies where I wind up getting royally destroyed. :smileysad:

Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Criticism.

Dec 19, 2012

you must of just got in recently. :smileyhappy: welcome. alot of us started last week, so i see the issue. they are in the process of releasing another patch soon, but continue to play it, you level up rather quickly and you dont acutally have to fight to gain xp.

if your playing favor of the gods (8v8) collect chest, set traps, it'll earn you favor(xp) it's a great alternative, once you level up your items you'll notice other ways to be diverse on the battlefield!

but keep playing! this is the first of it's kind..and keep in mind, it's a private beta...

Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: Criticism.

Dec 19, 2012

I just got my key yesterday from the Gamestop thing. Didn't know it's been open so long. I've been doing lots of Team but I kinda get sick of running around doing that. Guess I'll have to make my pick, try my hand at combat and risk the humiliation or force myself into capturing the points.

Message 3 of 3 (115 Views)
0 Likes