Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2013
By: PrideTEvans Splicer 66 posts
Accepted Solution

DLC Content.

31 replies 485 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

Administrators, add DLC content for custom weapons armors, etc. make it so players who wish to destroy the compitition able to buy items so powerful that you could kill someone in one 1, maybe 2. please note that if you impliment this my company ECS, will invest into your project. me Ecpecially. I Believe in wining ladies and genetle men. so Santa monica INC., adding that will cause people like me to Individualize their selfs from other people. like in real life there are things others do not have, like me I Have a 2013 BMW m6 I'm sure 1 or none of you have the car. my point is I want to be different from these people. and I'm willing to invest as much money as it takes to make sure of that.

PT.

What you think you know is Irrelevant..
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (485 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: DLC Content.

Jan 23, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (482 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Woah im all for winning im all for competetion but it should be fair all around even.  It shouldnt be based on who has the big bucks it should be based off who is the most skilled with thier blade. We dont need people running around with the gold gun from 007 thinking they have skills.

Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Pay 2 Win? You don't want to use skill to win? I take it you took a real beating during the beta?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (464 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 23, 2013

How about spend that "investment" money on a strong group to run with. You pay the right people you would be pretty much guaranteed to win and they wouldn't have to do anything but hone their skills since they could pay their bills. If they weren't cutting the grade then you would just replace them as your employee. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jan 23, 2013

You are to much Pride lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (450 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jan 23, 2013
This idea is too selfish and you should feel bad for creating an idea that would only benefit you and no one else.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (432 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

This is too funny!!

Im sure this cat was one of the Beta players that got rocked multiple times no matter what god they followed or what gear they wore.

AKA a crappy player that relys on buyable items to improve their chances of wining rather than relying on skill and gameplay.

Now if I am wrong and you were kicking butt even in the betta with out all your money bought items then im sorry... but if that were the case why would you want the money items....? Just want to be different? If that were the case the bmw you got is really a chevy in disquise? No you got a real bmw because you just arent special enough on your own with out it and that is the real sad part! True individuality comes from making something out of what you have not buying your indviduality with money. 

ESAD

AHNI

T IDE

T

Dok

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (419 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I don't get it.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 23, 2013

@PrideTEvans If You Have Money To Burn You Might As Well Just 'Hire' A Skilled Warrior Like Lord-Kratos23 Or d1v4d To Give You Lessons On How To Not Lose For A Reasonable Price ?

Why Implement Such A Capitalist System, When The Majority Of People Already Think $60 Or $80 For The CE Edition Is Expensive Enough ? I Understand Having DLC, But Paying To Gain 'Early' Access To Powerful Weapons/Armor/Magic Is Not What SSM Would Want . 

If Takes Skills, To Pay The Bills ! .Lol

Long, Live, Play .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (399 Views)