Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Re: DLC Content.

Jan 24, 2013

@d1v4d I Agree, Any Aesthetic You Choose To Buy Is Fine !

I Would Definately Purchase Cosmetic Items To Equip On My Hades-Aligned Warrior ! .Lol

Like You Said This Would Be A Great Addition To Be Able To Differ One Warrior From The Other, Instead Of Having The Same Generic Warrior As The Other Warrior Next To You .

Maybe Different Hair Types, Rings, Necklaces, Belts, Hats, Etc... LOL

I Was Just Being Silly About The Hat's, Unless They Are A Fit To The Overall Theme Of The GoW Series .

But You Have A Really, Really Good Idea ! : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (191 Views)
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Pride is such a joker, you owning a bmw m6 is so irrelevant about dlc. What are you trying to say? For SSM to charge 10,000$ for a legendary armor? You and your compAny will invest in dlc? How the hell do you invest in dlc? Your not going to profit from it u fool, that right there shows how much of a moron you are. And itll defeat the purpose of playing if u can kill people in 1 or 2 hits.you might as well ask SSM to make a DLC called the atom bomb. Heres how it works, u buy the dlc,  the dlc changes your champion into a big shiney red button, so oonce the game starts u click the button and instead of the spear of olympus falling from the sky, its a big atom bomb that drops and kills everyone and u win automatically. Sounds like SUPER FUN killing everyone instantly *im being sarcastic*. I wonder how long itll take to get bored of that plan. Oh and i drive a twin turbo 98' toyota supra with 747 rwhp thatll eat your **bleep** m6 up.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (174 Views)
Wastelander
849 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Tank_610 wrote:

Pride is such a joker, you owning a bmw m6 is so irrelevant about dlc. What are you trying to say? For SSM to charge 10,000$ for a legendary armor? You and your compAny will invest in dlc? How the hell do you invest in dlc? Your not going to profit from it u fool, that right there shows how much of a moron you are. And itll defeat the purpose of playing if u can kill people in 1 or 2 hits.you might as well ask SSM to make a DLC called the atom bomb. Heres how it works, u buy the dlc,  the dlc changes your champion into a big shiney red button, so oonce the game starts u click the button and instead of the spear of olympus falling from the sky, its a big atom bomb that drops and kills everyone and u win automatically. Sounds like SUPER FUN killing everyone instantly *im being sarcastic*. I wonder how long itll take to get bored of that plan. Oh and i drive a twin turbo 98' toyota supra with 747 rwhp thatll eat your **bleep** m6 up.

LOL Pride is a true moron.

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 24, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@d1v4d I Agree, Any Aesthetic You Choose To Buy Is Fine !

I Would Definately Purchase Cosmetic Items To Equip On My Hades-Aligned Warrior ! .Lol

Like You Said This Would Be A Great Addition To Be Able To Differ One Warrior From The Other, Instead Of Having The Same Generic Warrior As The Other Warrior Next To You .

Maybe Different Hair Types, Rings, Necklaces, Belts, Hats, Etc... LOL

I Was Just Being Silly About The Hat's, Unless They Are A Fit To The Overall Theme Of The GoW Series .

But You Have A Really, Really Good Idea ! : )

Exactly. We've been throwing ideas out there (numerous times) since early January. Hopefully we were heard.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 24, 2013
his is too funny!!

Im sure this cat was one of the Beta players that got rocked multiple times no matter what god they followed or what gear they wore.

AKA a crappy player that relys on buyable items to improve their chances of wining rather than relying on skill and gameplay.

Now if I am wrong and you were kicking butt even in the betta with out all your money bought items then im sorry... but if that were the case why would you want the money items....? Just want to be different? If that were the case the bmw you got is really a chevy in disquise? No you got a real bmw because you just arent special enough on your own with out it and that is the real sad part! True individuality comes from making something out of what you have not buying your indviduality with money.

ESAD

AHNI

T IDE

T

Dok

I wasn't even in game Idiot.
What you think you know is Irrelevant..
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

I never played the Multi player I only replied to you Idiots. I don't even have a character.

I don't need your Kudos, I'll give myself them Thank you.

Kudos +1000..

What you think you know is Irrelevant..
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (151 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Now now, can't we all just be friends? :smileywink:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (149 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 24, 2013

lol, awesome.  He chose his own comment to solve his problem. I love it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (139 Views)
Wastelander
849 posts

Jan 24, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

lol, awesome.  He chose his own comment to solve his problem. I love it. 

He does that quite often.

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

PrideTEvans wrote
I wasn't even in game Idiot.