Reply
Mar 27 2013
By: Thanatos_Mortis Sackboy 494 posts
Offline

Deathmatch mode based on kills

17 replies 178 views Edited Mar 27, 2013
I refuse to lose to cowards any longer.. I have lost matches to cowards with No skill when I should be losing to Warriors with skill... you can keep the favor of the gods modes but please add A mode where victoRy is earned through the amount of kills... I have lost to cowards with 0 kills & 7 deaths but all they do is collect chests & run away from fights.. ..
Message 1 of 18 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2802 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

Mar 27, 2013

yes i would like this to and maybe no pick up weapons to in that mode ?




Message 2 of 18 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/11/2013
Offline
72 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

I would like a "pure" mode, no health spawns, no chests, no world weapons, no stupid hazards.

 

 


Pure skill vs skill.

 

maybe even a 1 v 1 variant.

 

Message 3 of 18 (157 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

Mar 27, 2013

Admiral_Try_Hard wrote:

I would like a "pure" mode, no health spawns, no chests, no world weapons, no stupid hazards.

 

 


Pure skill vs skill.

 

maybe even a 1 v 1 variant.

 


Hardcore.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 4 of 18 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 01/11/2013
Offline
72 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

Mar 27, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Admiral_Try_Hard wrote:

I would like a "pure" mode, no health spawns, no chests, no world weapons, no stupid hazards.

 

 


Pure skill vs skill.

 

maybe even a 1 v 1 variant.

 


Hardcore.


exactly

Message 5 of 18 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2802 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

Mar 27, 2013

yeag classic deathmatch going crazy ill on eachother Smiley Happy 




Message 6 of 18 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/10/2013
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

Mar 27, 2013

@ pure mode idea

This is a good idea but if there isn't a way to get magic it wouldn't be fair to Zeus players , however their magic is one hit kill sometimes.  Maybe a same god 1v1  would be the true test of skill.

Message 7 of 18 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

Mar 27, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

@ pure mode idea

This is a good idea but if there isn't a way to get magic it wouldn't be fair to Zeus players , however their magic is one hit kill sometimes.  Maybe a same god 1v1  would be the true test of skill.


Or they could all start with Magic. Zeus players should be knowledgable of how/when to use it anyways, so they should be fine.

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 8 of 18 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/10/2013
Offline
494 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

Mar 27, 2013
There are Zeus skills Where they earn magic on respawn & at low health so there is No excuse...
Message 9 of 18 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/16/2013
Offline
1497 posts
 

Re: Deathmatch mode based on kills

Mar 27, 2013
Hardcore mode having magic isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think the main issue is the favour you get from chests and chalices.


Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 10 of 18 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes