Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Devs! Please make the lvl cap way higher!

Mar 15, 2013
^Dear lord thank you.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 29 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

I disagree with BigVinnyLOL... Leveling up is clearly a foundation of RPG and so are magic spells, armor sets, etc. These are already present in the game. The fact that its level cap is at 30 is clearly not acceptable- given the fact that it is easily acquired and serves no real clear purpose since a lvl 5 can defeat a lvl 30.  . It actually feels like a BETA 2.0 right now. But hearing that the developers are working on making improvements is encouraging.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 29 (222 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Mar 15, 2013
@POL_Soul - thanks for the help man, found it!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 29 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Yeah let's just let a level determine the outcome of a fight.... You should be glad a low level CAN beat a higher level based on skill. It makes leveling other gods a non hassle.

We should be more worried about skill based matchmaking, stats, leader boards etcs... None of which exist.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 29 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11708 posts

Mar 15, 2013

@ poster commenting on how he wants this to be like an RPG

>Leveling up is not exclusive to RPG's so don't claim that the foundations of an RPG are in this multiplayer. And are you really naive enough to believe the same thing about magic? Have you ever heard of RTS games?

>Vinny is right on all counts.......lvl 5 should crush lvl 30 if the player has skill. High lvl should never guarantee a win.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 29 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Mar 15, 2013
posted this on another thread but will post it here again.

I think unlocking more stuff is better than just levelling up. I don't want this to be lv 1-lv 200 'cause that would be overkill.

It would be better to add more attributes to additional armors (like recovery time decrease, altar capture time decrease, instantly pick up world weapon attribute, or wall stun automatic recovery, faster climbing speed, faster pickup time for spear of destiny, +10 additional kill points to total score, and instead of one singular cooldown you guys could've used Item Cooldown decrease, L1+Sq cooldown decrease, and combinations of each other, or equip to delay trap mechanism by 0.5 second or something)

there's actually a lot you can do even without adjusting combat and focusing more on the other things that could make the matches longer.

And I highly recommend cosmetic (art) unlocks. A lot of people want to mix and match. Some people actually wear something because it looks cool regardless of the stats. Give us some armors and weapons that would retain the same stats but would give it different skins. That would then turn into Event Costumes or whatever. I know this isn't an MMORPG, but cosmetic stuff really motivates people to play more in hopes to unlock some things. Don't make them random, too. Make them achievable by, let's say, kill 100 enemies with traps and 50 more with brutal kills or something.

With those, even if everyone is Level 30, we'd have differences still. One can bypass traps for a second longer, while others can climb faster, or can recover faster, can use their items faster but their magic slower, can use L1+Sq more often than their L1+Tr, can automatically pick up World Weapons, can get more orbs from chests, can score 10 more points per kill or 50 more points per 10 kills, can move faster with the flag, can get more HP back with the flag, etc.

all of those independent of combat. you can change combat too, but i feel that this game being out for 3 days only and people are already level 30, we need more than just "stronger gear" or something.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 29 (160 Views)
Last Guardian
11708 posts

Mar 15, 2013

^ i like this guy. good post that makes sense

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 29 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 15, 2013
It doesn't have to shoot up that much. Double or triple of what we have now is fine. Hopefully making it harder to progress to the next level.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 29 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Thank you very much for responding sooo quickly. I really hope you guys do have somthing in store for us. Im just saying personaly even if you guys made lvl cap 300 id be sooooo happy! im not saying you have too reward us every lvl i just really seem too not have soo much fun once i hit a lvl cap and im getting xp but towards nothing. Im not asking for a (prestige mode) although somtimes it is a great idea but if you did somthing like moh WF, in there last patch. ( They added 10 new ranks that did not reward you with anything other than a symbol) But they took extremly long time too rank up witch is somthing id like too see. I hope ppl can agree on that.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 29 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I think the character customization is lacking. Any new levels they add should add armor and weapons as well.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 29 (129 Views)
0 Likes