Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2012
By: Poofbrother First Son 17 posts

Dream Levels

1 replies 93 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

I thought it would be good to have a thread where we could put ideas for new levels. 

Just make sure you have the game mode, size, and any details you would like to see.  Here's mine:

Sea Battle

Team Favor 4vs4

This battle would take place on one large or multiple medium sized triremes (greek ships with oars) and could be very similar to the fight with Polyphenus except it could be a Kraken or another Greek sea monster. Some interesting elements of the level would include a "walk the plank" context sensitive brutal kill. And catapults that shot greek fire (green chemical fire) Something similar to the first level of the first God of War game is what I have in mind.

Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Dream Levels

Dec 20, 2012

A seal level would be cool!

Picture this:

4 navel vessels all connected by planks and/or ropes to swing from (very ala GOW2) and in the middle of all of them that giant whirlpool (Charybdis?) with hydra heads to kill for FOTG. Ziplines from crows nest to other ships and the entire map is always rotating around the whirlpool!

Poseidon saves the winner by granting them a ship in clam waters to sail away as a winner cutscene and the losers get sucked into Charybdis!

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)
0 Likes