Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
28 posts

Re: ELITE UPDATE!

Apr 20, 2013

poseidon's ultimate magic doesn't work. Is anyone else having any issues with it? I mean in totg the power works it freezes multiple enemies but in tfotg it does the animations consumes the magic bar but doesn't damage the other player at all.

Guardian of Atlantis
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 83 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I haven't gotten it yet but I'm gonna be really disapointed if it is broken.. Isn't it just supposed to Freeze the enemy?

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 83 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Freeze for insta break= better than dmg.. but if its supposed to dmg then **bleep**?

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 83 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Gypsy I have a question about Zeus new magic. Annihilation . It says its uninterruptible but I still get interrupted.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 83 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I've already noticed that many ppl are having the same problem but I'm still gonna list it here just to reinforce.  All the xp I'm winning does not go to the God I'm allegied to. Also, I doesn't matter which God I chose, everytime I quit the game and then come back, my warrior it set to Hades. Whenever I choose a game mode, if I go back and exit the lobby the warrior also sets back to Hades.  

Is it a fail or what? I mean, this game!!!

Fix it soon please, if you guys do not want to keep losing players. I got three friends who already sold their games on eebys.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 83 (214 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Apr 20, 2013
They made a thread about that.Check it out please.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 83 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

Apr 20, 2013

gypsy i just ran into a little problem on the single player mode, i selected new game plus with the scorpion armour and it woul'nt load up .

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 83 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 20, 2013

I was really looking forward to this patch. The problems I experience: 
I play in a party, but my buddy sometimes can't get connected to my party or I to his.

We both use mics. But it doesn't alway work. It's very random. It's a lucky shot to get everything right in a first go.

When I play with Zeus, my Poseidon gets the XP. I need to restart everything to get it in good working order & the XP to Zeus.

Glitches in gameplay are still there:

I killed the cereberus with a execute button in a 2vs2 game. Cerberus still lives and gets killed by the other team. We lose the match by 300 points.

In 2 vs 2, I see no green (ally) players and red (hostile) players. There all the same, I can't damage them but they can damage me.

I love this game and the multiplayer. I will remain loyal to the franchise. Just fix this asap, the credibility of an MP relies on its reliability.

Good luck and we'll hear from you soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 83 (147 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Another thing.

We were just playing 2 vs 2. Everything is in order. We win the match. The players stay. the second match starts.

We get disconnected. Return to our party lobby. And mics don't work anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 83 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Man I'm really mad about the elite update, I've been playing with my zeus allied warrior and all the xp are award it to my hades allied warrior. I don't know if it's just me or is a common problem. Pleaaaase of theres anything to do please tell me.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 83 (116 Views)
0 Likes